LONDON, Nov. 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The Bakery and Cereals market in Malaysia is led by the Bread and Rolls category in both value and volume terms, while Energy Bars is forecast to register the fastest growth among all categories during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel for Bakery and Cereal products in Malaysia, while Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used packaging material. Consume search for new experiences encourages innovation in Bakery and Cereal products. Further, changing lifestyle choices drives demand for 'right-for-me' products in Malaysia.
- The Bakery and Cereals market in Malaysia is forecast to register a CAGR of 4.3% during 2015-2020.
- The Energy Bars category is forecast to register the fastest volume growth during 2015-2020.
- Baking Mixes and Baking Ingredients categories are forecast to register similar value growth during 2015-2020.
- The Bread and Rolls category is expected to register maximum gain in market share during 2015-2020.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in Malaysia's Food market.
- Jacob`s leads the Plain Crackers segment within the Savory Biscuits category.
- PepsiCo, Inc. has a strong focus on Health and Wellness attributes in the Breakfast Cereals category.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Bakery and Cereals market in Malaysia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Baking Mixes, Baking Ingredients, Bread and Rolls, Breakfast Cereals, Cakes, Pastries and Sweet Pies, Dough Products, Cereal Bars, Energy Bars, Cookies (Sweet Biscuits), Savory Biscuits, Morning Goods with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Paper and Board, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Bag/Sachet, Film, Tray and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Bakery and Cereals products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Bakery and Cereals products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4255883/
About ReportbuyerReportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishershttp://www.reportbuyer.com
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/consumer-and-market-insights-bakery-and-cereals-in-malaysia-300359645.html