LONDON, Nov. 4, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
The Bakery and Cereals market in India is rapidly developing. Current low per capita consumption rates means there is plenty of space for the market to grow. Emerging opportunities include offering Bakery and Cereals products that meet the need to relax and escape from their increasingly hectic lifestyles. The market has witnessed innovative new product development that effectively targets the most pertinent consumer needs, such as getting the best value, convenience, and meeting age-specific nutritional needs.
- India's Bakery and Cereals market has the lowest per capita volume consumption compared to major global economies
- India's Bakery and Cereals market will register the fastest volume growth across major economies
- The Breakfast Cereals category will register the fastest growth in value and volume terms during 2014-2019
- India's Bakery and Cereals market is driven by consumers' desire for an accompaniment to relaxation and moments of "me-time"
This Canadean "Consumer and Market Insights: Bakery and Cereals market in India" report identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption, combined with an in-depth study of the market and category dynamics, to identify key opportunities, and how to target them. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends. It also highlights the degree of influence that trends have on consumption and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior are accurate.
What else does this report offer?
- Figures that showcase the number of times consumers of different age groups and gender consume Bakery and Cereals, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups "over" consume (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall)
- A study of market value and volumes from 2009-2019, supplemented with category, brand, and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will develop over the next five years
- The degree of influence that Canadean's 20 key consumer trends have on Bakery and Cereals consumption, with granular analysis on the extent that the degree of influence varies by gender, age, wealth, and leisure
- Analysis of how consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term and recommended actions on how to adapt to these evolving needs
- International and India-specific product innovation examples targeting key consumer needs - compare your products against the top performers
Reasons To Buy
- Find out what types of products consumers are purchasing, why they are consuming them, and what they will be looking for in the next few years. Product examples and key recommendations will help you derive key strategies in areas such as formulation, packaging, and key consumer targets
- Get access to Canadean's unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which offers exclusive insight into consumers' consumption patterns in the Bakery and Cereals market
- Quantify the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Bakery and Cereals sector for a deeper understanding of what is driving the market and how to alter product offerings accordingly
- Analyze category, brand, and packaging dynamics, and how to compete with market leaders to provide a competitive edge to product launches
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3260676/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers