LONDON, Oct. 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
The French Confectionery market is the fourth biggest in Europe, behind Germany, the UK, and Russia, at 532 kg million in volume terms and is mainly driven by consumers' desire for indulgent high-quality products that provide them with a decadent treat. As of 2015, the market was valued at US$6,614.5 million and is forecast to grow at 1.4% CAGR from 2015-2020 as consumers' per capita and overall consumption increases.
- The French Confectionery market is the fourth largest in Europe behind Germany, the UK, and Russia
- Chocolate accounts for the majority of Confectionery consumption; 57.2% in volume terms as of 2015
- Chocolate is the fastest-growing segment and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 1.6% from 2015-2020
- Women have slightly more Confectionery consumption occasions compared to men, at 8.7 billion occasions compared to 7.8 billion as of 2015
"Consumer and Market Insights: Confectionery in France," is an analytical report by Canadean that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the French market.
What else does this report offer?
- Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise
- Detailed information such as market shares and the recent developments of manufacturers and leading brands, along with company profiles
- Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2015 to 2025
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific dynamics of the French market is crucial to ensuring maximum future sales
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4221313/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/consumer-and-market-insights-confectionery-in-france-300344795.html