NEW YORK, Dec. 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
Confectionery consumption in the US is the highest amongst all the key markets studied, and the country also reports the second highest per capita volume consumption among these key markets after Germany. High disposable income, the search for convenient snacking, and product innovation are driving volume consumption growth in the US.
- Chocolate, the largest category, accounted for 56.9% of the Confectionery market in 2015
- The Sugar Confectionery category is forecast to register the fastest growth, at a CAGR of 5.9% during 2015-2020
- The average prices of the majority of Confectionery categories, especially Chocolate and Sugar Confectionery, are high in the US when compared to other developed countries
- Women in the US have both the highest Confectionery occasions and higher per capita occasions. Among all age cohorts, Tweens and Early Teens have the highest per capita occasions
"Consumer and Market Insights: Confectionery in the US," is an analytical report by Canadean that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the US market.
What else does this report offer?
- Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise
- Detailed information such as market shares and the recent developments of manufacturers and leading brands, along with company profiles
- Regulations, taxation, retail pricing, smoking habits, and the growing health concerns affecting overall production
- Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2015 to 2025
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific dynamics of the US market is crucial to ensuring maximum future sales
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04255875-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
US:(339) 368 6001
Intl:+1 339 368 6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/consumer-and-market-insights-confectionery-in-the-united-states-300377157.html