The Indian Dairy market is the largest in world, due to India's large young population and growing disposable incomes amongst consumers. The Market grew at a CAGR of 3.9%, in US$ terms, from 2010-2015, due to the Indian Rupee's depreciation against the dollar, but is expected to rise to 7.9% in US$ terms as the currency stabilizes with economic growth. India's increasingly wealthy population will begin to consume more Dairy as it becomes affordable for more consumers, which will further drive growth of the market in the future.
- The Milk category accounted for 92.0% of the value of India's entire Dairy industry in 2015
- Drinkable Yogurt is expected to register the fastest CAGR growth of 14.3% in off-trade between 2015-2020
- Dairy is increasingly being used to meet the health needs and development of India's large young population, as 34.4% of the population is under 30
- Convenience Stores were the leading distribution channel of Dairy in India, with 43.1% share in 2014
"Consumer and Market Insights: Dairy and Soy Food in India", is an analytical report by Canadean that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Indian market.
What else does this report offer?
- Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise
- Detailed information such as market shares and the recent developments of manufacturers and leading brands, along with company profiles
- Regulations, taxation, retail pricing, smoking habits, and the growing health concerns affecting overall production
- Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2015 to 2025
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific market dynamics of the Canada market is crucial to ensuring maximum future sales
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4109278/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/consumer-and-market-insights-dairy-and-soy-food-in-india-300332038.html