LONDON, May 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
The UK's Oral Hygiene market is forecast to register growth in value as well as volume terms during 2015-2020. The Toothpaste is the leading category in volume terms in 2015, while the Mouthwash category is projected to witness fastest growth during 2015-2020, driven by convenient and fast acting solutions that give instant results. Digital Oral Hygiene products have a big potential in the UK Oral Hygiene market and consumers will be spending in Smartphone Apps to monitor and improve their oral health.
- Among the six categories analyzed, Toothpaste will be the largest category by value sales with a share of 41.4% in the UK Oral Hygiene market.
- The Mouthwash category will gain market share in the UK Oral Hygiene market during 2015-2020.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel accounting for 52.5% of the overall Oral Hygiene products distribution in the UK.
- The rising concept of digital health will drive demand in the UK Oral Hygiene market.
- Image Consciousness and Personalization are the major trends that are driving the UK Oral Hygiene market.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Oral Hygiene market in the UK provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Breath Fresheners (non-confectionery), Dental Floss, Denture Care, Mouthwash, Toothbrushes and Replacement Heads and Toothpaste with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Health and Beauty Stores, Convenience Stores, and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Rigid Plastics, Paper and Board and others; container data for: Tube, Blister Pack, Bottle and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Oral Hygiene products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Oral Hygiene products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on new products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3827311/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/consumer-and-market-insights-oral-hygiene-in-the-uk-300269501.html