LONDON, Feb. 25, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The US Personal Hygiene market will register marginal growth during 2015-2020.The Bath and Shower Products is the largest category in value terms in the Personal Hygiene market while Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants is the leading category in volume terms. Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants will also register as the fastest growing personal hygiene products during 2015-2020.
- The Personal Hygiene market in the US is forecast to register higher growth in value and volume terms during 2015-2020 in comparison to 2010-2015
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodrants category is forecast to register the fastest growth during 2015-2020
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the US's Cosmetics and Toiletries market
- Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used packaging material in the Personal Hygiene market
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Personal Hygiene market in The US provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Anti-Perspirants, Bath and Shower Products and Soap with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal, and others; container data for: Bottles, Film, Tube, Aerosol and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Spirits consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3659973/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48