NEW YORK, Feb. 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
The US is the largest Prepared Meals market in the world, and continues to increase, with expected growth at a CAGR of 2.1% from 2014-2019. This growth is driven by rising consumption rates amongst affluent US consumers, and women in particular, due to their busy lifestyles that limit the time free for cooking from scratch. The market has seen innovative new product developments targeting evolving shopping behaviors, to maintain and grow market share.
- The US is the largest Prepared Meals market in volume terms
- Ready Meals is the biggest segment of the Prepared Meals market
- Busier schedules are making consumers more dependent on convenient food
- Changing household structures means meal times have become more fragmented
The Consumer and Market Insights: Prepared Meals Market in the US report identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption, combined with an in-depth study of the market and category dynamics, to identify key opportunities, and how to target them. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends. It also highlights the degree that influence trends have on consumption and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior are accurate.
What else does this report offer?
- Figures that showcase the number of times consumers of different age groups and gender consume Prepared Meals, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups "over" consume (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall)
- A study of market value and volumes from 2009-2019, supplemented with category, brand, and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will develop over the next five years
- The degree of influence that Canadean's 20 key consumer trends have on Prepared Meals consumption, with granular analysis on the extent that the degree of influence varies by gender, age, wealth, and leisure
- Analysis of how consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term and recommended actions on how to adapt to these evolving needs
International and American-specific product innovation examples targeting key consumer needs - compare your products against the top performers
Reasons To Buy
- Develop the best strategies in product formulation, packaging, and consumer targets through Canadean's analysis of product examples and unique, proprietary data. Find out what types of products consumers are purchasing, why they are consuming them, and what they will be looking for in the next few years
- Know who the key consumer groups are for your products thanks to our unique consumer data, which has been developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, giving you an exclusive insight into the US Prepared Meals market
- Identify the best way to differentiate your products from the competition. Quantify the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Prepared Meals market for a deeper understanding of what is driving the market and how to alter product offerings accordingly
- Understand how your category is going to change over the next five years. Analysis of category, brand, and packaging dynamics show which opportunities will emerge in future and how to position your product range to take advantage of them
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03596603-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001