LONDON, Oct. 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
The Savory Snacks market in France registered a CAGR of 4.2% during 2010-2015, and is forecast to continue growing in the coming five years. In US$ terms, the market has seen a slow growth, affected by the financial situation in the Euro zone. The French Savory Snacks market is relatively small compared with other major economies such as the US, China, and the UK, due to the low per capita consumption of Savory Snacks in France; however, this will change during 2015-2020, supported by the higher growth of categories such as Potato Chips and Processed Snacks. In addition, consumers in France are showing more interest in consuming Savory Snacks that offer an indulgent and fun experience without compromising on price and quality.
- The Potato chips category has the highest market volume
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the French food market
- Private label brands have a high penetration in the French Savory Snacks market due to the competitive price and quality
- French consumers are looking for self-indulgence experience in Savory Snacks
- Manufacturers are competing to offer the best value for money snacks
- Consumers are more open to try unusual flavors and experiment with new Savory Snacks
- Due to busy consumer lifestyles, the demand for time-saving and relaxing Savory Snacks is increasing
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights: Savory Snacks in France identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption, combined with an in-depth study of the market and category dynamics, to identify key opportunities and how to target them. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends. It also highlights the degree that influence trends have on consumption and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior are accurate.
What else does this report offer?
- Figures that showcase the number of times consumers of different age groups and gender consume Savory Snacks in France, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups "over" consume (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall)
- A study of market value and volumes from 2010-2020, supplemented with category, brand, and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will develop over the next five years
- The degree of influence that Canadean's 20 key consumer trends have on Savory Snacks consumption, with granular analysis on the extent that the degree of influence varies by gender, age, wealth, and leisure
- Analysis of how consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term and recommended actions on how to adapt to these evolving needs
- International and French product innovation examples targeting key consumer needs - compare your products against the top performers
Reasons To Buy
- Find out what types of products consumers are purchasing, why they are consuming them, and what they will be looking for in the next few years. Product examples and key recommendations will help you derive key strategies in areas such as formulation, packaging, and key consumer targets
- Our unique consumer data has been developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, giving you an exclusive insight into the Savory Snacks market in France.
- Quantify the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Savory Snacks sector for a deeper understanding of what is driving the market and how to alter product offerings accordingly
- Analyze category, brand, and packaging dynamics, and how to compete with market leaders to provide a competitive edge to product launches
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4187912/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/consumer-and-market-insights-savory-snacks-in-france-300339384.html