LONDON, Oct. 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
Germany's Savory Snacks market is characterized by the lowest per capita consumption among the major European economies. It is forecast to record volume growth with a CAGR of 2.5% over 2015-2020, driven by factors such as the desire for treating and value for money snacking options. Private label penetration is high, with own brands accounting for a quarter of the country's Savory Snacks market.
- German men have more Savory Snacks occasions both as a group and per capita
- Across all categories, private label penetration is the highest in Potato Chips
- The need for treating is stronger in women than men
- Across all the age groups, the need for relaxation peaks in Tweens and Early Teens
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights: Savory Snacks in Germany identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption, combined with an in-depth study of the market and category dynamics, to identify key opportunities, and how to target them. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends. It also highlights the degree that trends have on consumption and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior are accurate.
What else does this report offer?
- Figures that showcase the number of times consumers of different age groups and gender consume Savory Snacks, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups "over" consume (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall)
- A study of market value and volumes from 2010-2020, supplemented with category, brand, and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will develop over the next five years
- The degree of influence that Canadean's 20 key consumer trends have on Savory Snacks consumption, with granular analysis on the extent that the degree of influence varies by gender, age, wealth, and leisure
- Analysis of how consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term and recommended actions on how to adapt to these evolving needs
- International and Germany-specific product innovation examples targeting key consumer needs - compare your products against the top performers
Reasons To Buy
- Find out what types of products consumers are purchasing, why they are consuming them, and what they will be looking for in the next few years. Product examples and key recommendations will help you derive key strategies in areas such as formulation, packaging and key consumer targets
- Our unique consumer data has been developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, giving you an exclusive insight into Germany's Savory Snacks market
- Quantify the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Savory Snacks sector for a deeper understanding of what is driving the market and how to alter product offerings accordingly
- Analyze category, brand, and packaging dynamics, and how to compete with market leaders to provide a competitive edge to product launches
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4187913/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/consumer-and-market-insights-savory-snacks-in-germany-300338282.html