LONDON, Sept. 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The British savory snacks market is the second biggest in Europe, after Russia, and the fifth highest in the world; this is due to high per capita consumption of 7.1kg. The market has seen strong growth in recent years with a CAGR of 3.4% from 2010-2015 in volumes terms, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.5% between 2015 and 2020. This is mainly driven by the large working population using savory snacks as a convenient treat to help them get through their busy days. Britons' high disposable income will also help drive the savory snacks market as consumers trade-up to more premium offerings.
- The UK is the second largest savory snacks market in Europe, after Russia, because of high per capita consumption
- Potato Chips is the largest segment and currently accounts for 39.6% of the market in value terms
- The market grew, in value terms, by a CAGR of 6.0% during 2010-2015 to £3,212.9 million (US$4,964.5 million)
- Private label penetration is high in the UK and as of 2015 accounted for 14.2% of the savory snacks market
"Consumer and Market Insights: Savory Snacks in the UK," is an analytical report by Canadean that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the British market.
What else does this report offer?
- Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise
- Detailed information such as market shares and the recent developments of manufacturers and leading brands, along with company profiles
- Regulations, taxation, retail pricing, smoking habits, and the growing health concerns affecting overall production
- Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2015 to 2025
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific dynamics of the UK market is crucial to ensuring maximum future sales
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4144590/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/consumer-and-market-insights-savory-snacks-in-the-uk-300334360.html