LONDON, Oct. 10, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
The US is the largest savory snacks market in world, despite being the world's third most populous country, worth over US$30 billion with a volume of three kg billion as of 2015. This is due to consumers' high disposable income and busy lives, which encourage snacking throughout the day; this particularly explains young adults' high snacking occasions. The Processed Snacks and Potato Chips segments are most dominant in the market, accounting for 43.2% and 22.6% respectively. The market is forecast to grow at CAGR of 2.0% from 2015-2020 but will lose its place as the biggest Savory Snacks market in the world to India.
- Processed Snacks is the biggest segment, accounting for 43.2% of the total US Savory Snacks market
- Meat snacks will grow at a CAGR of 11.1% between 2015 and 2020; making it the fastest-growing segment in the market
- Women have the most Savory Snacks occasions in the US at 43.6 billion, compared to men's 42.6 billion
- Due to the US's aging population, Older Consumers have the most Savory Snacks occasions of all age groups, at 22.3% of total occasions
"Consumer and Market Insights: Savory Snacks in the US," is an analytical report by Canadean that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the American market.
What else does this report offer?
- Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise
- Detailed information such as market shares and the recent developments of manufacturers and leading brands, along with company profiles
- Regulations, taxation, retail pricing, smoking habits, and the growing health concerns affecting overall production
- Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2015 to 2025
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific dynamics of the US market is crucial to ensuring maximum future sales
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4201548/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/consumer-and-market-insights-savory-snacks-in-the-us-300342096.html