LONDON, May 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
The Suncare market in Germany will register marginally higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015. Sun Protection is the dominant category in value terms in 2015 and will also register the fastest growth during 2015-2020 followed by the After-Sun category. Private label Suncare products are high in demand in Germany as consumers consider them to be a good alternative to costly brands. Demand for child specific Suncare products will increase as consumers are taking extra care to protect delicate skin of babies and kids against prolonged exposure to sun rays.
- Strong economy and consumers with high disposable income will positively impact the consumer packaged goods market in Germany.
- Among the three categories analyzed, the Sun Protection is the leading value category with 75.7% share by value in the German Suncare market.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets and Health and Beauty stores are the leading distribution channels for Suncare products.
- Beiersdorf AG and L'Oreal Group are the market leaders in the German Suncare market.
- Value and Products Specificity are the major consumer trends that are driving the German Suncare market.
- Suncare products specific for children and aging population will gain demand in future in the country.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Suncare market in Germany provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for After-Sun, Self-Tan, and Sun Protection with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Drug stores and Pharmacies, Health and Beauty Stores and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal, and others; container data for: Tube, Bottle, Aerosol, and others
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Suncare products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Suncare products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on new products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3773606/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/consumer-and-market-insights-suncare-in-germany-300261195.html