LONDON, Oct. 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
The Wine market in Germany is forecast to register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015 driven by an increasing GDP per Capita and low inflation. Still Wine is the leading value category and also forecast to register the fastest growth during 2015-2020. Wine consumption among Germans is mainly influenced by the Premiumization and Indulgence and the Product Specificity consumer trends.
- The Wine market in Germany is forecast to register growth at a CAGR of 2.0% during 2015-2020.
- The Still Wine category is expected to register fastest volume growth among all categories during 2015-2020.
- The Sherry segment is expected to gain maximum share growth within the Fortified Wine category.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the German Wine and Spirits market.
- Maritini and Cinzano are the leading Fortified Wine brands in Germany.
- The Fortified Wine category has the highest private label penetration in the German Wine market.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Wine market in Germany provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Fortified Wine, Sparkling Wine and Still Wine with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass, Paper and Board and Rigid Metal; container data for: Bottle, Carton, Can - Drink and Bag-In-Box;
- Consumer level trends: Top four consumer trends which influence Wine products consumption
- Future outlook: Reviews and recommendations on how the market will shape up from 2015-2020
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Wine products consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Access to analysis on products launched in the market
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4241965/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/consumer-and-market-insights-wine-in-germany-300348904.html