LONDON, Dec. 28, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Summary
The Chinese Wine market is rapidly growing due to continued consumer demand for high-quality, affordable and complex wines. China is now an important wine producing nation; however, very few brands export wine to other countries. Additionally, both domestic and foreign wine consumption is increasing, driven primarily by young adults, which will aid high growth rates for the forecast period.
- China is the second largest wine consuming nation in the world and one of the top wine producers in terms of volume
- Chinese consumers perceive wine to be a healthy alcoholic drink because it is seen as natural. This is especially true when compared to other alcoholic drinks such as beer, vodka, or Baijiu
- Most wine consumers in China are young adults; this is driven by greater sophistication, increased disposable income, and heightened awareness of foreign cultures. Many young adults want to experience exotic and foreign products, such as wine, while older consumers prefer local and traditional alcoholic beverages
The Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China report identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption, combined with an in-depth study of the market and category dynamics, to identify key opportunities and how to target them. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends. It also highlights the degree that influence trends have on consumption and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior are accurate.
What else does this report offer?
- Figures that showcase the number of times consumers of different age groups and gender consume Wine, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups "over" consume (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall)
- A study of market value and volumes from 2009-2019, supplemented with category, brand, and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will develop over the next five years
- The degree of influence that Canadean's 20 key consumer trends have on Wine consumption, with granular analysis on the extent that the degree of influence varies by gender, age, wealth, and leisure
- Analysis of how consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term and recommended actions on how to adapt to these evolving needs
- International and Chinese-specific product innovation examples targeting key consumer needs - compare your products against the top performers
Reasons To Buy
- Develop the best strategies in product formulation, packaging, and consumer targets through Canadean's analysis of product examples and unique, proprietary data. Find out what types of products consumers are purchasing, why they are consuming them, and what they will be looking for in the next few years
- Know who the key consumer groups are for your products thanks to our unique consumer data, which has been developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, giving you an exclusive insight into the Chinese Wine market
- Identify the best way to differentiate your products from the competition. Quantify the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Wine market for a deeper understanding of what is driving the market and how to alter product offerings accordingly
- Understand how your category is going to change over the next five years. Analysis of category, brand, and packaging dynamics show which opportunities will emerge in future and how to position your product range to take advantage of them
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3510560/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48