MUMBAI, December 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Bharat Book Bureau presents Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in France, 2013. This report Provides in-depth analysis of the latest trends in online consumer shopping, covering of the factors driving online shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 25 product categories), and reviews of latest best practice in online retail site design. Based on the latest data, the report not only provides details of the size and growth of this increasingly important channel, it also provides essential context on the penetration of online sales by product groups, how growth has developed over time, and key factors that will drive this market in the future. (http://www.bharatbook.com/retail-market-research-reports/consumer-attitudes-and-online-retail-dynamics-in-france-2013.html)
Introduction and Landscape
Why was the report written?
"Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Development in France, 2013" is provides the magnitude, growth, share, and dynamics of the online retail market in France. It is an essential tool for companies active across France's online retail value chain and for new companies considering entry into France's online retail market. It provides data for historic and forecast online retail sales, and also includes the business environment and country risk related to France's online retail environment. By examining best practice from the leading national large-scale online retailers (but specifically excluding the likes of Amazon, whose sites are well-known and vary little by country), as well as reviewing innovative approaches from smaller retailers, the report provides insights and ideas about how best to approach growing online sales for your business.
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
Online retailing in the country is growing with the rise in internet penetration, broadband speed, female internet users, Smartphone users, online shoppers and per capita expenditure online.
Key Features and Benefits
- Understand the consumer behavior and online trends in France.
- Understand which products will be the major winners and losers in the coming years.
- Learn from best practice approaches outlined in the case studies of leading online retailers.
- Improve market and strategic planning using highly granular, forward-looking market data. Detailed category coverage is provided, covering 25 products, across eight product groups that include: Apparel, Accessories, Luggage and Leather Goods, Book, News and Stationery, Electricals and Electronics, Food and Grocery, Furniture and Floor Coverings, Home and Garden Products, Music, Video and Entertainment Software, and Sports and Leisure Equipment.
- Assess the impact of economic recession and recovery on market growth.
The female internet users are accelerating online sales of clothing and footwear in France.
Rise in mobile devices and mobile internet users will accelerates the growth of M-commerce in France.
Online retailers have integrated their websites with social media as a part of their marketing strategy.
Table of Contents
What is this Report About?
Market at a glance
- Consumer Insight: Online Shopping Attitudes and Behaviors
- Overview of France Online Shopping Environment
- Internet Penetration in France reached 83% in 2012
- Growing High Speed Broadband services will improve online shopping experience
- Consumer Attitudes and Behavior
- Despite of growth in M-commerce market, its penetration is low compared to neighboring European countries
- Click & Collect services on the rise in France
- Women online shoppers are driving the sales of clothing and footwear in France
- International online retailers enter France to take advantage of the rising per capita expenditure and growth in internet shoppers
- Social media - a marketing channel for French online retailer rather than a sales channel
- Online Channel Dynamics
The Online Channel's Share of Total Retail Sales
France online vs. offline channel forecasts
Online penetration: global and regional comparisons
France retail channel dynamics - future performance
Channel group share development
Individual channel performance
Online vs. offline retail sales comparison by category group, 2012
Online retail market dynamics by category
Online retail sales share by category group
Online retail sales growth by individual category
Food and grocery categories: market size and forecasts
Electrical and electronics categories: market size and forecasts
Music, video, and entertainment software categories: market size and forecasts
Apparel, accessories, luggage and leather goods categories: size and forecasts
Books, news and stationery categories: market size and forecasts
Sports and leisure equipment categories: market size and forecasts
Furniture and floor coverings categories: market size and forecasts
- Home and garden categories: market size and forecasts
- Case Studies: Leading Online Retailers in France
Retailer 1: Rue du Commerce
Retailer 2: 3Suisses.fr
Other Innovative Retailers in France
- Carrefour France
Request for sample pages: http://www.bharatbook.com/RequestSample.asp?pid=152448
For more information on the report: http://www.bharatbook.com/retail-market-research-reports/consumer-attitudes-and-online-retail-dynamics-in-france-2013.html
About Bharat Book Bureau
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information aggregator that provides market research reports, industry analysis, company profiles, business reports, country reports, newsletters and online databases. Our clients include Corporate, Consulting firms, and Academic Institutions and Government departments across the globe. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. The market research reports we provide, help global companies examine the different markets before setting up a business or expanding into different countries across the world. They give a complete perspective on the current market scenario, trends, segments and future outlook.
SOURCE Bharat Book Bureau