Consumer Reports To Host Audio Conference On Its Hospital Surgery Ratings
Advisory For Hospital Administrators & Health Care Professionals
YONKERS, N.Y., July 25, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Consumer Reports will hold an audio conference to discuss the methodology used in its new hospital surgery Ratings report. The report covers nearly 2,500 hospitals across the U.S. and will appear in the September issue of Consumer Reports magazine and online at ConsumerReports.org
The audio conference will take place on Tuesday, July 30th at 12:30 p.m. Eastern. It is for hospital administrators and other health care professionals who want to learn more about the report prior to its release.
The surgery Ratings report will be released on Wednesday, July 31 at 6 a.m. Eastern.
Speakers will be: John Santa, M.D., M.P.H., Medical Director for Consumer Reports Health, and Michael Pine MD, MBA, President, Michael Pine and Associates, Inc.
- To participate, call 1-800-617-1412 on Tuesday, 7/30 at 12:30pm Eastern Time
- To submit questions for the July 30 session, visit http://bit.ly/14LTHVf
- The deadline for submitting questions is Monday, July 29 at 5 p.m. Eastern.
- To download the hospital Ratings methodology document, visit: http://bit.ly/12OuXGK
- For more information, hospitals may contact the External Relations Department at ExternalRelations@cr.consumer.org
- Media inquiries should be directed to CR's Communications Department at 914.378.2029 or email@example.com
SOURCE Consumer Reports