SAN FRANCISCO, June 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- ConsumerAcquisition.com, a leader in user acquisition for mobile games and apps, today announced it was selected to the Facebook Marketing Partner program, becoming a badged Facebook Marketing Partner with an Ad Technology specialty and an emphasis in the Gaming vertical. The Facebook Marketing Partner program is designed to help advertisers find the best technology for their needs, and the designation solidifies Consumer Acquisition as an expert in optimizing and scaling user acquisition campaigns on Facebook for mobile games and apps.
Consumer Acquisition's self-service ad management technology, AdRules™, brings simplified workflow automation and transparent rules-based management to Facebook advertisers. Brian Bowman, CEO of Consumer Acquisition, said "entrance to the Facebook Marketing Partner program is reserved exclusively for industry leaders with innovative technologies. We've spent the past 18 months optimizing AdRules to maximize performance for mobile games and apps, and we're thrilled to be recognized by Facebook as an industry leader."
AdRules delivers a variety of features to help mobile game and app advertisers reduce costs at scale:
- Advertising automation: set rules to control budgets, pausing, bids and more
- Advanced analytics: from hourly reporting to performance by image, a wealth of unique reports allow advertisers to gain valuable new insights
- Mobile-first: AdRules is fully compatible with smartphones and tablets, allowing advertisers to launch and manage ads on the go
- Simple UI: simply enter a CPA target and daily budget, then choose to minimize CPA or maximize volume
- No SDK required: AdRules relies on data from Facebook and mobile measurement partners, allowing advertisers to get started without implementing another SDK
- Free for 30 days: advertisers can get started today with no credit card required
About Consumer Acquisition
Consumer Acquisition works exclusively with Facebook advertisers, providing managed services and self-service technology. With a focus on mobile games and apps, Consumer Acquisition's AdRules technology is optimized to deliver highly engaged users at reduced costs. AdRules beta launched in January, 2015 and is now publicly available to all advertisers for a 30-day free trial.
Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
This content was issued through the press release distribution service at Newswire.com. For more info visit: http://www.newswire.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/consumeracquisitioncom-selected-as-facebook-marketing-partner-300286827.html
SOURCE Consumer Acquisition