ConsumersDigest.com Officially Launches Today
DEERFIELD, Ill., Sept. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- In conjunction with its 50th anniversary, Consumers Digest is pleased to announce the official Phase 1 launch of its website, ConsumersDigest.com. Now consumers are in an even better position to save time, save money and buy with confidence whenever they are in the market to purchase a new product, according to the publication.
Consumers Digest's expert reviews in more than 250 product categories are on ConsumersDigest.com for consumers to consult, complete with Consumers Digest Best Buy recommendations at three (3) price points: premium, midrange and economy. Exceptional values are always identified across this broad pricing spectrum for consumers' consideration. The editorial staff takes pride in contacting manufacturers constantly to ensure that each recommended model remains in production and in consulting project team members to consider new models and updates of discontinued products. As a result of this dedication, consumers usually can find these models in stores and online.
ConsumersDigest.com puts consumers in the driver's seat, both literally and figuratively, according to editor Rich Dzierwa. The automotive category is a major section of the website, but visitors can reap the benefits of becoming a smarter consumer across all product and service categories, thereby putting themselves in the best position to get maximum value for their money. After all, Dzierwa says, knowledge is power.
Special website features include:
- The Ultimate Auto Showroom lets consumers build and price any vehicle (database is updated daily) with dealer invoice pricing, complete standard equipment and option listings, side-by-side comparisons, exclusive Best Buy recommendations, technical specs and more.
- Hundreds of in-depth reports across nine categories, including automotive, appliances, electronics, home, health, family, lawn & garden, travel & recreation and money.
- Real-time coverage of breaking consumer news and daily postings of product recalls.
- Special investigative reports.
- A short-subjects archive that covers health, personal finance, automobiles, product and service debuts, homes, retailers and consumer fraud.
ConsumersDigest.com also is available on all mobile devices. "Imagine the value of our reviews and recommendations when a consumer is in a store or auto showroom looking to make a purchase decision," Dzierwa says.
"And this is just the beginning," publisher Randy Weber explains. "We are planning to add new facets in the near future that will build upon this foundation and provide consumers with a uniquely powerful resource.
"Since 1961, people have trusted Consumers Digest to provide practical advice, factual evaluations and specific recommendations that lead them to exceptional values in a complex marketplace," Weber adds.
Consumers can find Consumers Digest on Facebook at Facebook.com/ConsumersDigest. They can follow @Consumers Digest on Twitter for breaking consumer news and in-depth analysis on dozens of topics.
SOURCE Consumers Digest
More by this Source
Consumers Digest Names 2014 Automotive Best Buys
Nov 01, 2013, 08:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.