In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and sub segments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key industry personnel. The break-up of profile of primary discussion participants is given below.
- By Company Type: Tier-1 (35%), Tier-2 (45%), and Tier-3 (20%) companies
- By Designation: C-level (35%), Director Level (25%), and Others (40%)
- By Region: North America (45%), Europe (20%), APAC (30%), and Rest of World (5%)
The various key contactless payment vendors profiled in the report are as follows:
1. Gemalto N.V.
2. Giesecke & Devrient GmbH
3. Ingenico Group
4. Verifone Systems Inc.
5. Wirecard AG
6. Heartland Payment Systems Inc.
7. INSIDE Secure
9. Oberthur Technologies SA
10. Proxama PLC
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the contactless payment market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub-segments across different verticals and regions.
2. The report helps the stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help the stakeholders to better understand the competitors and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03861476-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/contactless-payment-market-by-solution-service-payment-mode-vertical---global-forecast-to-2021-300331412.html