Content Marketing 101: Feeding the Content Beast Join experts on Oct. 15 for a free webinar addressing the challenges and benefits of content marketing
DENVER, Oct. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The American Marketing Association wants to help marketers create a content marketing strategy that meets their demand generation needs. On October 15 at 1 p.m. EST, the AMA and marketing experts from ReadyTalk, Vidyard and Kapost will host a free webinar, Content Marketing 101: Feeding the Content Beast.
Attendees of the webinar will learn:
- Why you're hearing so much about content marketing (and why it matters)
- The top reasons marketers say they can't do content marketing (and how they can)
- How to tailor your content marketing initiatives by persona and buying stage
- What content you can start producing right away
- Creative ideas to repurpose webinar assets
- How to get more value and maximize the ROI of your video content
As a leading technology provider of webinars and audio, web and video conferencing, ReadyTalk powers thousands of webinars a day and uses webinars as a staple of their content marketing activities. Bo Bandy, marketing communications manager at ReadyTalk, will share 19 ways to repurpose webinars into content marketing assets.
Recent research suggests that almost 60 percent of marketers are using webinars in B2B content marketing strategy. It ranks as the third most popular tactic for content marketing. But like most tactics, the ROI depends on successful execution.
Joining Bo on the webinar will be fellow content marketing experts:
- Jon Spenceley, Community Marketing Manager, Vidyard
- Jesse Noyes, Senior Director of Content Marketing, Kapost
The webinar is free but attendees must register in advance at: http://ow.ly/pJrTA. Space for the event is limited.
Founded in 2000 and headquartered in Denver, Colo., ReadyTalk delivers conferencing services that empower customers to successfully conduct audio and web conferences of all sizes – from ad hoc meetings to large webinars. ReadyTalk combines ease of use with sophisticated marketing tools to increase audience engagement, event ROI and meeting productivity. Unlike other services, ReadyTalk gives customers a full suite of tools for training, collaboration, webinars and more. You'll always have access to the right features when you need them, no need to upgrade to another product. Please call toll free 800.843.9166 or visit www.readytalk.com for more information.