ContentProtect MDM for iOS and Android - the Only MDM Solution with Integrated Content Filtering
SALT LAKE CITY, May 16, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Today ContentWatch Inc. announced the availability of ContentProtect MDM for Android and iOS as the only Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution on the market with integrated Content Filtering as part of its robust solution suite.
ContentProtect MDM is the most cost-effective and easy-to-use MDM solution available today and will have strong appeal among small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), as well as government entities and institutions of education.
Customers will obtain a significant reduction in the cost of supporting mobile workers' devices while simplifying IT tasks and management and streamlining settings and policy compliance.
"ContentProtect MDM provides an inexpensive, easy-to-deploy and manage MDM solution that is cloud-based with no start-up fees, no hosting fees, no server hardware, and more importantly, includes a comprehensive suite of tools for mobile device management coupled with built-in content filtering," said Russ Warner, CEO of ContentWatch. "All other MDM products offer content filtering as an after-the-fact add-on. And we provide this comprehensive, cost-effective MDM solution with content filtering for less than the cost of all other MDM solutions on the market now."
ContentProtect MDM includes the following benefits:
- 100% Cloud-Based: no on-premise servers or hardware required.
- Low Cost: no data hosting fees, no set-up costs, no minimum purchases, and low cost licensing.
- One-click device enrollment: done via SMS, e-mail, custom URL or QR code.
- Simplified control of settings and group policies: management of VPNs, Wi-Fi networks, 3G/4G network, mobile app management, and PINs from the cloud-based console.
- Android and iOS support: both types of devices are supported and managed
- Content Filtering and Internet Controls: management of access to web content by user, device or group with reporting and alerts.
- Device Lock: in the event of device loss or theft, render the device unusable by others.
- Device Locate: GPS-based tracking of lost or stolen devices.
- Device alarm: to signify compliance breach, an alarm will sound.
- App inventory and management: shows an inventory of all apps on devices-including the ability to install or un-install apps.
- Data Backup: contact lists, call histories, and images are backed-up to prevent data loss.
- Data Restore: to back-up information on devices.
ContentWatch has provided trusted content filtering and bandwidth management solutions for more than a decade. ContentProtect MDM enhances the family of world-class solutions by providing cost-effective MDM coupled with Content Filtering for the most popular mobile platforms.
ContentWatch is a leading provider of Internet filtering and bandwidth management solutions. With the proliferation of mobile devices, the company's mission now includes mobile device management and content filtering protection for organization of all sizes. For more information, visit www.contentwatch.com
SOURCE ContentWatch Inc.
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.