DUBLIN, Dec. 08, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/634hvd/continuous) has announced the addition of the "Continuous Positive Airway Pressure Devices Market 2016-2020" report to their offering.
Advances in technology are an emerging trend that has led to the introduction of new products with enhanced product durability and better functionalities. The integration of IT data systems with continuous positive airway pressure devices has enabled correct usage with optimal improved therapy for sleep-disordered breathing.
According to the report, high prevalence of obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is one of the major drivers in the market. The disorder is common in both adults and children and can result in hypertension, weight gain, impotence, strokes, type II diabetes or adult onset diabetes, and cardiovascular diseases. Also, the aging population is more susceptible to respiratory diseases with increasing age. Globally, about 350 million people suffer from OSA, the prevalence of which increases with age, affecting 30%-70% of the elderly population.
Further, the report states that poor compliance with continuous positive airway pressure devices is the primary challenge in the market.
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2020?
- What are the key factors driving the global continuous positive airway pressure devices market 2016-2020?
- What are the Key Market trends?impacting the growth of the global continuous positive airway pressure devices market 2016-2020?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global continuous positive airway pressure devices market 2016-2020?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global continuous positive airway pressure devices market 2016-2020?
- What are the trending factors influencing the market shares of the APAC, EMEA, and the Americas?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global continuous positive airway pressure devices market 2016-2020?
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Sleep apnea: An overview
PART 06: Diseases linked to sleep apnea
PART 07: Market landscape
PART 08: Market segmentation by product type
PART 09: Global CPAP devices market
PART 10: Global CPAP accessories market
PART 11: Geographical segmentation
PART 12: Market drivers
PART 13: Impact of drivers
PART 14: Market challenges
PART 15: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 16: Market trends
PART 17: Vendor landscape
PART 18: Key vendor analysis
- Philips Healthcare
- Fisher & Paykel
Other Prominent Vendors:
- 3B Medical
- Apex Medical
- Apria Healthcare
- Armstrong Medical
- BMC Medical
- Cardinal Health
- Curative Medical
- Dehaier Medical Systems
- DeVilbiss Healthcare
- Drager Medical
- Genstar Technologies
- Hans Rudolph
- Heinen + Lowenstein
- Heyer Medical
- HOFFRICHTER GmbH
- InnoMed Technologies
- Smiths Medical
- Sturdy Industrial
- Weinmann Gerate fur Medizin
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/634hvd/continuous
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets