ISLANDIA, N.Y., Dec. 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Communicating around the world and around the clock has become a necessity in today's anywhere, anytime, any device business environment. Business users expect collaboration technologies and services that will let them work with other employees, customers and partners at a moment's notice. They want real-time interactivity including voice, video and content sharing, and they expect a consumer-like experience no matter where their work environments may be located. In addition, business users demand multi-point collaboration technologies enabling them to work with multiple team members or customers simultaneously. These technologies and services are seen as critical to competing and growing the businesses in which they are deployed, and they are often obtained from a wide array of vendors and service providers. All of this places IT professionals in the uncomfortable position of managing a complex array of collaboration technologies and services to increase productivity both inside and outside the office while also decreasing complexity and risk. According to Converged Technology Group (www.convergedtechgroup.com), an award-winning Managed Services Partner (MSP) serving clients throughout the Northeast, the goal for enterprise CIOs is to deliver a unified solution rather than a collection of independent, single-function technologies, something which recent advancements now make it possible to do.
"Collaboration solutions – particularly those that involve video – are clear drivers for both productivity and profitability in today's corporate world," says Leo E. Galletta, President and CEO, Converged Technology Group. "CIOs, however, have been wary about the complexity and risk involved in integrating the related, yet separate hardware and software required to deliver on the idea of a collaborative work experience. As business technology environments migrate toward a hybrid cloud, multi-point collaboration environment, we are seeing a truly unified communication solution emerge, combining tools like voice, video, presence, content sharing and messaging into a single solution capable of delivering a user experience that transcends place and time and puts organizations at the threshold of significant change in the way work is done. These changes, as found in solutions like Cisco's new Communication Systems Release 11 (CSR 11), combine the infrastructure, applications and endpoints needed to simplify deployment and significantly reduce the risk in delivering anywhere, anytime, any device connectivity to voice, video and collaboration technologies."
Collaboration for IT Experts: An Event in New York City
To help enterprise CIOs explore the business benefits made possible by recent advancements in collaboration solutions, Converged Technology Group and Cisco will co-host an interactive event on Wednesday, December 9th, in New York City. The event will:
- Highlight the latest innovations in collaboration technologies, including voice, video, instant messaging and conferencing, and will offer an overview of Cisco's new Collaboration Systems Release 11
- Provide a hands-on, live demonstration of Cisco's collaboration solution suite showcasing recent productivity enhancements and simplifications to the user experience
- Explore common collaboration use cases which can drive both technical advantages and business value within the organization
The event is designed specifically for top technical professionals in the New York City and surrounding areas who are:
- Considering an upgrade of their organization's existing collaboration solutions
- Evaluating the pros and cons of public, private or hybrid consumption models
- Interested in adding new collaboration capabilities (i.e., video) to an existing communication solution (i.e., PBX)
For more information, call Converged Technology Group at 631-468-5728.
- How can collaboration technologies impact sales? Watch Cisco's "What Can Collaboration Do For Me?" video, then request a custom demonstration from Converged Technology Group, a Gold and Master Collaboration Cisco partner, here: http://ow.ly/V1uNE.
- Explore five ways video can change the way you do business, then hear Converged Technology Group President Leo Galleta discuss the business benefits and outcomes of video-based collaboration tools and technologies in this brief video: http://ow.ly/UWL8y.
- Learn how managed services like Assist360 can reduce collaboration support costs: http://ow.ly/urpZz.
About Converged Technology Group
Converged Technology Group is an award-winning Managed Services Partner (MSP) focused on improving IT performance and business outcomes while lowering the cost of technology support for businesses in healthcare, financial services, education, retail, legal and other cutting-edge industries. Located in Islandia, NY, and New York City, Converged Technology Group provides enterprise networking, collaboration, virtualized data center, cloud solutions and managed services to both regional and multinational corporations. The company provides business-critical uptime all the time, and helps clients design, implement and operate their IT infrastructure, communication and computing systems for the greatest return on their IT investments. For more information on Converged Technology Group, please contact us at 631-468-5728 or firstname.lastname@example.org, and visit our website at www.convergedtechgroup.com.
Director Business Development & Marketing
Converged Technology Group
Communication Strategy Group
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/converged-technology-group-examines-recent-innovations-in-collaboration-technology-300185538.html
SOURCE Converged Technology Group