NEW YORK, Feb. 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ConvergEx Group, a leading technology company, today announced that its award-winning order management system, the Eze OMS™,* has achieved a third consecutive year of record-setting growth. New Eze OMS customers that included ETF providers, institutional asset managers, endowments, hedge funds, and wealth advisory firms were added across Europe, Asia, Australia and the Americas.
"This year, we have demonstrated tremendous growth on multiple fronts. We opened new offices in Rio de Janeiro and Dallas, set a record for the number of new OMS sales and experienced record growth in the adoption of additional products and modules among our existing customers," said Tom Gavin, chief executive officer of ConvergEx's Eze Castle Software. "The key to our success lies in our focus on being seen as a 'partner with' and not simply a 'vendor to' our customers."
"Our partnership approach drives not only the high-touch service model that our customers have come to value, it also drives many of our product innovations," said Rob Keller, CFA, chief product officer for ConvergEx's Eze Castle Software. "This year, we have worked with our customers to release cutting-edge technology solutions for risk valuation and scenario analysis as well as comprehensive tools for managing regulatory filings, including Form PF."
Key accomplishments in 2012 include:
- Record number of new sales
- Launched new offices in Rio de Janeiro and Dallas
- Hosted the first Eze Client Conference in Boston with over 250 attendees
- Significantly expanded business among current customers for Eze TCA, Eze Mobile for iPad and the Eze Risk Framework
- Enhanced portfolio management offering with new portfolio risk valuation and scenario analysis tools
- Expanded Eze Data Management with Regulatory Filings Manager, an automated regulatory filing solution that includes Form PF
- Added over 150 sell-side firms to its growing Cogent BrokerTrak Network
- Received several major industry awards including:
- Best Buy-Side OMS by Waters Rankings
- Hedge Fund Technology Provider of the Year by Custody Risk Americas Awards
- Best Buy-Side OMS by Buy-Side Technology Awards
- Best Places to Work recognitions by the Boston Globe and Boston Business Journal
The award‐winning Eze OMS leverages a real‐time open architecture to streamline the investment cycle for all asset classes – from idea generation through settlement. The Eze OMS provides functionality to support portfolio management, compliance, trade management and operations in a single platform.
*In January of 2013, ConvergEx Group signed a definitive agreement to sell the Eze Castle Software and RealTick businesses to an affiliate of TPG Capital. The transaction is expected to close before the end of the second quarter of 2013.
About ConvergEx Group
ConvergEx Group is a leading technology company providing mission-critical proprietary software products and technology-enabled services to asset managers and financial intermediaries globally. Its products and services span the investment life cycle and are designed to enable customers to achieve improved results through operational and workflow efficiencies, execution and analytical tools and highly personalized service. The firm serves customers accessing over 100 global markets. The firm serves more than 4,000 customers accessing over 100 global markets. Formed in 2006, the firm has over 1,250 employees located in 23 cities throughout the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific.
ConvergEx Group includes ConvergEx Execution Solutions LLC (member NYSE/FINRA/SIPC); LiquidPoint, LLC (member CBOE/SIPC); G-Trade Services LLC (member FINRA/SIPC); Westminster Research Associates LLC (member FINRA/SIPC); Eze Castle Transaction Services LLC (member FINRA/SIPC); ConvergEx Prime Services LLC (member FINRA/SIPC); Eze Castle Software LLC; RealTick LLC; ConvergEx Solutions LLC, of which ConnEx, Jaywalk and LDB are divisions; and ConvergEx Limited in the UK and Australia. ConvergEx Group, LLC is a subsidiary of ConvergEx Holdings, LLC. Additional information is available at www.convergex.com.
SOURCE ConvergEx Group