NOVI, Mich., Feb. 20, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc. (NYSE: CPS) issued its 2016 Corporate Responsibility Report, titled "Our Commitment - Corporate Responsibility," which provides an overview of its commitment to corporate citizenship and highlights the Company's culture of engagement.
"We are proud to share our first Corporate Responsibility Report which comes at an important time in our strategic journey," said Jeff Edwards, chairman and CEO. "The Company has made great strides and we are pleased to share our progress."
Aligned with the Company's core values, the report describes how Cooper Standard delivers on its strategic initiatives: listening to the voice of the customer; producing superior products; driving sustained excellence in its world-class operations; and engaging its employees around its culture of innovation and community involvement.
Through internal and external stakeholder feedback, Cooper Standard identified nine tier one material topics covered within the report: customer satisfaction; community involvement; energy and green house gas emissions; ethics and compliance; innovation; product safety and quality; supply chain sustainability; talent management; and workplace health and safety.
The report also features Company highlights throughout 2016, which include:
- Strategic focus on its core product lines;
- Technology solutions resulting from a dedicated innovation process and team, earning the Company a number of awards, including the Automotive Innovation Award for "Most Innovative Use of Plastics" from the Society of Plastics Engineers;
- Employee engagement in community involvement to support over 100 charities since the inception of the Company's charitable Foundation in 2013;
- Improved safety performance on its journey to zero injuries; and
- Its first company-wide measurement of energy use and associated greenhouse gas emissions.
To learn more about Cooper Standard's commitment to corporate citizenship, view the full Corporate Responsibility Report here: http://www.cooperstandard.com/sites/default/files/2016%20CRR.pdf.
About Cooper Standard
Cooper Standard, headquartered in Novi, Mich., is a leading global supplier of systems and components for the automotive industry. Products include rubber and plastic sealing, fuel and brake lines, fluid transfer hoses and anti-vibration systems. Cooper Standard employs approximately 30,000 people globally and operates in 20 countries around the world. For more information, please visit www.cooperstandard.com.
Sharon S. Wenzl
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cooper-standard-issues-2016-corporate-responsibility-report-300410183.html
SOURCE Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc.