Dietary supplements were the dominant application segment accounting for over 60% of the total market volume in 2015. Cosmetics is expected to witness the highest growth rate of 10.4% from 2016 to 2024, growth being driven by increasing use in skin care creams and lotions in compliance to usage regulations.
Access full research report at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/coenzyme-q10-coq10-market
- Global Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) market demand was 751.9 tons in 2015 and is expected to reach 1,694.6 tons by 2024, growing at a CAGR of 9.4% from 2016 to 2024
- Increasing R&D in pharmaceutical industry exploring various new applications for CoQ10 in ailment of cardiovascular, heart, cancer and other diseases is expected to escalate demand in the segment over the future. The segment accounted for just over 15% of the global volume in 2015.
- Japan is a major production and consumption hub for CoQ10 and accounted for over 20% of the global consumption alone in 2015. Ageing demographics and high penetration of the substance in pharmaceuticals to have a positive influence on growth.
- North America was the largest consumer and accounted for over 45% of the overall volume in 2015. It is a key consumer of cosmetics requiring diverse skin care products for nourishment and exfoliation. Increasing compliance of CoQ10 producers & suppliers with regulatory policies to positively impact supply scenario in the region.
- Global Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) Application Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2024)
- Dietary Supplements
- Global Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) Regional Outlook (Volume, Tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2024)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East and Africa
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20160524/371361LOGO
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/coq10-market-size-projected-to-reach-136-billion-by-2024-grand-view-research-inc-300275573.html
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.