CoreMedia CMS Solution Certified by SAP® as "Powered by SAP NetWeaver®" Solution Meets High Technical and Interoperability Standards of SAP®
HAMBURG, Germany and SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 11, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- CoreMedia, a leading Web content management (WCM) company, today announced from DSAG, the SAP® User Group conference, that CoreMedia's best-of-breed WCM technology CoreMedia CMS has achieved SAP® certification as "Powered by SAP NetWeaver®." The combination of CoreMedia CMS and SAP NetWeaver® Portal enables companies to transform their enterprise SAP® portals into powerful information systems with increased business productivity and enhanced user experiences.
- The SAP® Integration and Certification Center (SAP® ICC) has certified that “CoreMedia CMS” successfully integrates with business functions exposed through the SAP NetWeaver® Portal 7.0 (EP-BP 6.0) as per the integration scenario via Business package.
- The certification signifies that CoreMedia's CMS meets the rigorous technical standards of SAP® and is guaranteed to be interoperable with the portal.
- CoreMedia's CMS is a powerful WCM system that allows businesses to create context-aware online experiences. CoreMedia CMS for SAP NetWeaver® Portal helps enhance information sharing with the SAP® portal.
- CoreMedia CMS provides powerful yet easy-to-use editing tools that integrate seamlessly with the SAP NetWeaver® Portal user interface to enable business users to instantly access and publish Web content. By ensuring that portal content remains up-to-date and is easily accessible by even non-technical users, the solution increases engagement and portal use throughout organizations.
- Content created inside and outside of the portal is stored within CoreMedia CMS and is made available for delivery to any channel or touchpoint, be it the Web, intranets, mobile devices or the SAP NetWeaver® portal itself. This guarantees consistent and up-to-date information no matter the entry point your employees, partners or customers use.
- The CoreMedia CMS for SAP NetWeaver® Portal, which is comprised of the CoreMedia CMS platform and the CoreMedia SAP NetWeaver® Portal Integration solution, is available now.
- CoreMedia will be showing CoreMedia CMS for use with SAP NetWeaver® Portal at DSAG on October 11-13 in Leipzig, Germany. CoreMedia will be at stand G9.
"At CoreMedia, we understand the value that aligning our products with SAP's can provide to the business user. By integrating our WCM system with the SAP NetWeaver Portal, we've broken down traditional barriers to usability and empowered non-technical business users to leverage the portal and instantly become content creators," said Gerrit Kolb, CEO, CoreMedia. "With SAP's certification of CoreMedia CMS for the NetWeaver Portal, now we can further assure our community that the solution meets the highest level of technical and interoperability standards."
- Click here to download the CoreMedia CMS for SAP NetWeaver® Portal Fact Sheet
- Click here to learn more on SAP's EcoHub, a gateway to SAP® partner solutions
CoreMedia is a leading provider of Web Content Management (WCM) software to organizations demanding engaging, context-driven online experiences for their customers regardless of channel or touchpoint. The company's WCM suite offers unique business value by seamlessly integrating digital and social media assets, increasing editorial productivity and accelerating time to market in complex environments. As a result, businesses can more effectively execute their online strategies to engage users, build customer loyalty and ultimately drive greater revenue and profitability.
Established in 1996, CoreMedia is headquartered in Hamburg, Germany, with offices in San Francisco, London, and Singapore. CoreMedia's clients include global brands, such as the American Association of Medical Colleges (AAMC), Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC), Bertelsmann, BILD, CLAAS, Continental, EPCOS, Deutsche Telekom, Internet Broadcasting, O2, SEAT, and Singapore Press Holdings.
For further information on CoreMedia, please visit www.coremedia.com