ATLANTA, Jan. 5, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of CoreNet Global, the leading global association for the corporate real estate profession, announced today that it has elected a new slate of members for terms beginning April 1, 2017.
Elected to serve a one-year term:
- Neil Austin, Vice President, Real Estate Portfolio Management & Transaction Services, Omnicom Group Inc.
- Vik Bangia, MCR, Managing Principal, Verum Consulting LLC
- Dr. Caroline Burns, Managing Director, Workplace Revolution
- Matt Werner, MCR, President, Enterprise Facilities Management, CBRE Global Workplace Solutions
Elected to serve a three-year term:
- Michael Casolo, MCR, President, Client Solutions, GOS, Cushman & Wakefield
- Erwin Chong, Head, Corporate Real Estate Strategy and Administration, DBS Bank Ltd.
- Michelle Myer, MCR.w, SLCR, V.P. Americas Real Estate, Oracle Corporation
- Kay Sargent, MCR.w, Senior Principal – Director of WorkPlace, HOK
Board members continuing to serve:
- Kate Langan, Chair, Group General Manager Property, ANZ Banking Group
- Barbara Donaldson, MCR, Governance Committee Chair, VP Global Real Estate & Facilities, Synopsys
- David Kamen, MCR.h, Treasurer, Americas Real Estate Services Leader, Business Enablement, EY
- Monique Arkesteijn, Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment, Delft University of Technology
- Shelley Frost, MCR, International Director, Head of Consulting, JLL
- Shane Guan, MCR, Customer Business Director, CBRE Global Workplace Solutions, at Cisco
- Bill Roberts, VP Real Estate Strategy and Transformation, Global Real Estate, Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Craig Youst, MCR, Executive Managing Director, Colliers International
The following Board members' terms expire March 31, 2017:
- Randy Smith, MCR, Immediate Past-Chair, Vice President, Global Real Estate & Facilities, Oracle Corporation
- Francisco J. Acoba, MCR, SLCR, Director, Strategy & Operations, Deloitte Consulting, LLP
- John Cuppello, CEO, Qube Global Software
- Craig Robinson, Corporate Real Estate Professional
About CoreNet Global
CoreNet Global is the world's leading professional association for corporate real estate (CRE) and workplace executives, service providers and economic developers. CoreNet Global's nearly 10,000 members, who include 70% of the top 100 U.S. companies and nearly half of the Global 2000, meet locally, globally and virtually to develop networks, share knowledge, learn and thrive professionally. For more information, please visit www.corenetglobal.org.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/corenet-global-announces-new-board-members-300386466.html
SOURCE CoreNet Global