ATLANTA, May 11, 2016 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- CoreNet Global, the leading professional association for corporate real estate, workplace and economic development professionals, has announced the winners of its three annual global best practice awards. CoreNet Global presents the awards each year to leading organizations that demonstrate best-in-class practices in advancing thought leadership in corporate real estate.
Senior leaders in the association judged 56 entries across the three awards categories and selected the following winners:
- JLL received the 2016 Professional Excellence Award for its Innovation and Product Development Platform
- TD/Ever Better Alliance (CBRE and Brookfield Global Integrated Solutions) received the 2016 Professional Excellence Award for their Vested Outsourcing Model Implementation
- View, Hillhouse Construction, Sharp Development Co., Studio G and Integral Group received the 2016 Sustainable Leadership Award for "Mathilda: Zero Net Energy Office Retrofit in Sunnyvale, Calif."
- Method received the 2016 Sustainable Leadership Award for its new LEED Platinum manufacturing and office headquarters in Chicago
- The Water Council, in Milwaukee, Wis., received the 2016 Economic Development Leadership Award for its "Water Technology Cluster Leadership"
These winners from the three award competitions were elevated to compete this summer at MIT in Cambridge, Mass., for the 2016 H. Bruce Russell Global Innovator's Award (GIA), sponsored by Gensler.
The GIA winner, which will be selected from the complete list of finalists below, will be announced in October at the CoreNet Global Summit in Philadelphia:
- JLL – Innovation and Product Development Platform
- TD/Ever Better Alliance (CBRE and Brookfield Global Integrated Solutions) – Vested Outsourcing Model Implementation
- View, Hillhouse Construction, Sharp Development Co., Studio G and Integral Group – Mathilda: Zero Net Energy Office Retrofit in Sunnyvale, Calif.
- Method – LEED Platinum manufacturing and office headquarters in Chicago
- The Water Council – Water Technology Cluster Leadership
- GoDaddy – Creating an Innovative Culture through an Engaging Workspace
- LEVERTON – Machine Learning/Neural Networks Technologies in Real Estate
- PNC Financial Services Group – LEED Platinum Tower at PNC Plaza
- Royal Bank of Canada and Oxford (the real estate investment arm of the Ontario Municipal Employees Retirement System) – Bridging the Gap from Toronto's Financial District to the Waterfront
CoreNet Global also recognizes and thanks the following 2016 awards judges:
- Jody Brown, Senior Director, Global Sourcing, Real Estate & General Services, Thomson Reuters
- Ming Lee Chua, Global Real Estate Director, Unilever
- Alison Rankin, Director of Group Real Estate, EMEA, BP International Ltd
- Stuart Brodsky, Deputy Director of the Center for the Sustainable Built Environment, NYU Schack Institute of Real Estate
- Stephen Evanko, Corporate Real Estate Executive
- Russ McFadden, Vice President, Portfolio Management & Transactions, AT&T
- Chris Nunn, Head of Sustainability, Property, AMP Capital
- Brian Schwagerl, Corporate Real Estate Executive
ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT LEADERSHIP
- René Buck, CEO, Buck Consultants International
- Candace Butler, Manager, Economic Development, General Motors Company
- Silvano Mason, Regional Director, Accommodation and Portfolio Management, Public Works and Government Services Canada
- Kate McEnroe, Owner, Kate McEnroe Consulting
- Gray Swoope, President and Chief Executive Officer, VisionFirst Advisors, LLC
About CoreNet Global
CoreNet Global is the world's leading professional association for corporate real estate (CRE) and workplace executives, service providers and economic developers. CoreNet Global's nearly 10,000 members, who include 70% of the top 100 U.S. companies and nearly half of the Global 2000, meet locally, globally and virtually to develop networks, share knowledge, learn and thrive professionally. For more information, please visit www.corenetglobal.org.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/corenet-global-announces-winners-of-2016-awards-for-professional-excellence-economic-development-and-sustainable-leadership-in-corporate-real-estate-300266599.html
SOURCE CoreNet Global