PHILADELPHIA, Sept. 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Legal and business risks facing companies never end and never stop evolving. It is the corporate legal department that has to remain vigilant, informed and forward-thinking to protect their organizations.
Six events designed to sharpen the insights of corporate counsel are being produced by HB Litigation Conferences, an independent, nationwide producer of continuing legal education (CLE) conferences and webinars on hot topics in law and business.
In-house counsel and other executives are invited to attend – on a complimentary basis – events being held around the country, where experts, including inside and outside counsel, will share insights on many of the most urgent risks companies face.
- Dealing with government investigations
- Avoiding violation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Ethical risks in digital communication between inside and outside counsel
- Best practices in conducting internal investigations
- Employment risks arising from disruptive changes in law and technology
- Directors and officers liability
- Insurance coverage maximization
- Data security and privacy risks
A limited number of free seats are available to corporate legal teams, so registration is important. Law firm attorneys get 20% off registration prices. Use promotion code PRN20. Paralegals pay just $295. Group and multi-event rates are available. Press are invited to request passes.
Speaker submissions are welcome.
- Chicago, Nov. 16, 2016
- Tysons Corner, VA (DC), Dec. 5, 2016
- Philadelphia, Dec. 13, 2016 (focus on pharma and medical device industry)
- Los Angeles, Jan. 19, 2017 (emphasis on media and entertainment industry)
- San Francisco, Jan. 24, 2017 (focus on data breach investigations and litigation)
- Atlantic City, April 6-7, 2017
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/corporate-counsel-invited-to-emerging-legal-risks-cle-forums-in-six-cities-300328710.html
SOURCE HB Litigation Conferences