INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev., Jan. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Corporate Visions, Inc., the leading sales and marketing messaging company, today announced milestones from a successful 2012 fiscal year, including an increase of 31 percent revenue growth following record growth in 2011. Overall, this represents a 160 percent increase in company growth since Jan. 1, 2008. In addition, the company also reported a 42 percent increase in bookings, which was fueled by substantial new customer wins from around the globe.
"Our record revenue growth this year further supports the need for the services we provide – the ability to develop differentiated messaging, deploy unique tools that get used in the field and deliver training to reinforce the skills salespeople need to close more deals," said Corporate Visions CEO Joe Terry. "This year, we are helping our clients learn how to harness the power of visual storytelling, and in particular, how to leverage whiteboarding techniques as a way to further differentiate themselves from the competition."
Corporate Visions' key successes in 2012 include:
- Expanded company growth – By acquiring WhiteboardSelling, a sales enablement tools company, Corporate Visions strengthened its reputation as the leader in helping companies differentiate their marketing and sales messages, conversations and presentations.
- Significant customer traction – The company signed more than 60 new customers, including BNP Paribas Australia and New Zealand, CITGO, Deluxe Corporation, Gigamon, Hostopia.com Inc., The Logic Group Ltd., Motorola Solutions, Inc., QlikTech, Reed Exhibitions, SUSE and Trillium Software. New customers span across a variety of industries, including technology, financial services, telecommunications, healthcare, insurance and business services, among others.
- New strategic partnerships – Through international partnerships with Munich, Germany-based vt-SERVICES, Milan, Italy-based Brand2live, and Grenoble, France-based Youtopie, Corporate Visions now has certified agents who can provide business-to-business (B2B) marketing and sales executives with Power Messaging® sales conversation and presentation training workshops throughout Western and Central Europe, Australia, Singapore and Japan.
- Annual conference expansion – The company hosted its third annual Marketing and Sales Messaging Conference in September 2012, drawing more than 400 marketing, sales and sales enablement professionals – double the amount of attendees from 2011. To register for this year's event, with the theme "Live the Story," please see the event website.
- New product launch – Corporate Visions announced its new Power Tools™ solution set – Power Tools: Campaigns, Power Tools: Collateral and Power Tools: Whiteboards. Designed to leverage visual storytelling techniques, these offerings help B2B companies execute effective sales and marketing communications by creating consistent, differentiated messages to produce more leads, while also developing and delivering a distinct point of view to close more deals.
- Added experienced leadership – Further strengthening its leadership team, Corporate Visions appointed sales and marketing veteran Lisa Cummings as the new vice president of products. In this role, Lisa is responsible for identifying, building and managing new products and product enhancements for the company. In addition, the company added Senior Vice President of Whiteboard Strategy Corey Sommers, whose role is to continually develop the whiteboard product line with new services, certifications and technology.
- Completion of new book – The company's latest book, authored by Corey Sommers and David Jenkins, "Whiteboard Selling: Empowering Sales Through Visuals," will be published by Wiley on March 18, 2013 and is available for pre-order on Amazon.com. The book will provide practical guidance for marketers and salespeople to elevate messages and apply powerful visual storytelling techniques to today's fast-moving and competitive selling environment.
"Last year was by far the most successful year to date for Corporate Visions, and this is a direct result of the efforts of our world-class employees in serving the needs of our world-class customers," Terry added. "We look forward to growing and serving our customer and partner roster in 2013, thus continuing to deliver on our mission – helping clients differentiate their message where it counts."
About Corporate Visions, Inc.
Corporate Visions, Inc. helps global business-to-business companies create more sales opportunities, overcome the status quo, and win more deals by improving the conversations sales representatives have with customers. Companies engage Corporate Visions in three key areas:
- Developing differentiated messages that concentrate on customer needs;
- Deploying tools that support critical steps in the buying cycle and that salespeople will actually use; and
- Delivering sales skills training that teaches salespeople how to tell their story in a way that is impactful, engaging and memorable.
Corporate Visions helps clients such as ADP, Dell, GE and Oracle align marketing and sales with a repeatable methodology for creating unified, sales-ready messages that lead to winning conversations with customers. For more information about Corporate Visions visit www.corporatevisions.com or call 775-831-1322 or 800-360-SELL.
SOURCE Corporate Visions, Inc.