Corporate Visions Launches Q3 Executive Insights Sessions Tour to Help Companies Create Conversations That Win Complimentary Sessions Will Teach Attendees How to Create, Capture and Maximize Value Throughout The Buying Cycle
LARKSPUR, Calif., July 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Corporate Visions, Inc., the leading marketing and sales messaging, tools and training company, today announced its executive insights sessions tour schedule for the third quarter of 2014. Hosted by Tim Riesterer, chief strategy and marketing officer at Corporate Visions and co-author of the best-selling book, "Conversations That Win The Complex Sale," these complimentary sessions will provide sales, marketing and training professionals with real-world examples of how industry-leading organizations are enabling their marketers to create compelling stories and arming their salespeople with the right skills to deliver those stories in a memorable way that closes more deals.
During the executive insights sessions, attendees will learn how to:
- Overcome the "no decision" trap by developing messages that create a buying vision for their prospects and prompt them to make a purchase decision in their favor.
- Equip their salespeople with the business and financial acumen needed to justify that vision and investment to C-level decision-makers.
- Protect and maximize their margins by creating, elevating and capturing value throughout the entire sales cycle.
"No matter how much money and effort you put into designing, developing and launching your products, refashioning your go-to-market strategy or acquiring other companies to drive growth, it still comes down to a great sales conversation to get your prospects to say 'yes,'" said Riesterer. "These events will provide three big ideas for how marketing and sales can work together to create and deliver the three key 'value conversations' – creating value to differentiate from the status quo and competition; elevating value to justify the purchase decision; and ultimately capturing value to maximize the deal size."
Each executive insights session will include a keynote discussion, lunch and a copy of "Conversations That Win The Complex Sale." The sessions will take place in the following locations:
- Boston – Wednesday, August 6, from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. local time at The Westin Waltham. To register, click here.
- Washington, D.C. – Thursday, August 7, from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. local time at The Ritz-Carlton Georgetown. To register, click here.
For more information about the executive insights sessions, watch this video: http://cvi.to/1atsz1x, or visit the event website: http://cvi.to/1c8cBIC. To monitor the sessions on Twitter, follow Corporate Visions at @CorpV and look for the hashtag #MessagingMatters.
About Corporate Visions, Inc.
Corporate Visions is a leading marketing and sales messaging, tools, and skills company that helps global B2B companies create more sales opportunities, win more deals and increase sales profitability by improving the conversations salespeople have with customers. Companies engage Corporate Visions to help in three key areas:
- Developing compelling messages to break the status quo, differentiating their solution, justifying a purchase decision and protecting margins;
- Deploying that message through tools and visual stories to enable salespeople to engage multiple decision-makers across the buying cycle; and
- Delivering sales skills training that helps salespeople confidently use these messages and tools to create, elevate and capture more value in their customer conversations.
Corporate Visions helps clients such as ADP, Motorola, Philips, UPS, Cisco and others align marketing and sales with a repeatable approach for developing and delivering winning customer conversations. For more information about Corporate Visions, visit http://corporatevisions.com/ or call 415-464-4400 or 800-360-SELL.
SOURCE Corporate Visions, Inc.