PLEASANTON, Calif., March 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Corporate Visions, the leading marketing and sales messaging, content and skills training company, has been named to Training Industry's Top 20 Sales Training Companies for another year. The prestigious annual list recognizes the best providers in the sales training marketplace.
The 2017 honorees represent the top sales training companies that provide outstanding service, boasting a proven track record of delivering superior sales training and improving the impact of sales organizations.
"This last year saw us expand our efforts to develop original, academic research-backed concepts to improve salespeople's customer conversations in a way that really separates our approach from others who rely on dated best practices," said Tim Riesterer, Chief Strategy and Research Officer at Corporate Visions. "Also, this year we completed an entire build out of a virtual, modular skills training library, which creates the opportunity for introducing learning into the seller's day and selling situation, requiring less time out of the field."
Nominees for this year's list were evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Industry recognition and impact on the sales training industry
- Innovation in the sales training market
- Company size and growth potential
- Breadth of service offering
- Strength of clients served
- Geographic reach
"The companies that earned their place on the 2017 Top 20 Sales Training Companies List have each demonstrated significant innovation in 2017, with a specific focus on improving the learner experience," said Ken Taylor, president of Training Industry, Inc. "These companies are responding to evolving expectations when it comes to modality, mobility and better use of learning technologies to enhance the sales training experience."
About Corporate Visions
Corporate Visions is a leading marketing and sales messaging, content, and skills training company. Global B2B companies come to us when they want to:
- Develop compelling messages to break the status quo and differentiate their solution;
- Deploy those messages in the field through demand generation and sales enablement content; and
- Deliver sales skills that help salespeople confidently use the messages and content to create, elevate and capture more value in their customer conversations.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/corporate-visions-named-top-20-sales-training-company-by-training-industry-300417897.html
SOURCE Corporate Visions