Corporate Visions Offers Complimentary Executive Insights Sessions for B2B Sales and Marketing Professionals Worldwide
Attendees Will Learn How to Create and Deliver Visual Storytelling Techniques Like Whiteboarding to Differentiate Customer Conversations and Win More Business
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev., Feb. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Corporate Visions, Inc., the leading sales and marketing messaging company, today announced six complimentary executive insights sessions scheduled to occur in both the U.S. and Sydney, Australia over the next few months. These sessions will discuss the science behind the art of visual storytelling, and provide tips on how to break through the status quo barrier by transforming your sales and marketing messages into compelling conversations that will differentiate yourself from your competitors to close more deals.
During the sessions, attendees will learn:
- Why nine out of 10 sales conversations fail to meet the needs of executive buyers
- How to overcome the "no decision" trap by developing and delivering messages that create a sense of urgency and differentiation
- Ways to deploy those messages using unique visual storytelling techniques like whiteboarding to tap into the decision-making part of your prospect's brain
- Tips on how to turn selling presentations into conversations that separate your company from its competitors
Each session will consist of a keynote discussion that will also include a complimentary breakfast or lunch. Session dates and locations through April 2013 include:
- San Jose, Calif. – Tuesday, Feb. 26, from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. at The Fairmont San Jose. To register, click here.
- Bloomington, Minn. − Thursday, Feb. 28, from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. at the Sofitel Minneapolis. To register, click here.
- Chicago, Ill. – Thursday, March 28, from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. at the Park Hyatt Chicago. To register, click here.
- Irvine, Calif. – Thursday, April 11, from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. at the Hyatt Regency. To register, click here.
- Sydney − Tuesday, March 5, from 7:30-10 a.m. at the Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour. To register, click here.
- Sydney − Wednesday, March 6, from 7:30-10 a.m. at the Courtyard by Marriott North Ryde. To register, click here.
For more information about the executive insights sessions, watch this brief introduction or visit the event website. To follow the sessions on Twitter, follow Corporate Visions at @CorpV and look for the hashtag #MessagingMatters.
About Corporate Visions, Inc.
Corporate Visions, Inc. helps global business-to-business companies create more sales opportunities, overcome the status quo, and win more deals by improving the conversations sales representatives have with customers. Companies engage Corporate Visions in three key areas:
- Developing differentiated messages that concentrate on customer needs;
- Deploying tools that support critical steps in the buying cycle and that salespeople will actually use; and
- Delivering sales skills training that teaches salespeople how to tell their story in a way that is impactful, engaging and memorable.
Corporate Visions helps clients such as ADP, Dell, GE and Oracle align marketing and sales with a repeatable methodology for creating unified, sales-ready messages that lead to winning conversations with customers. For more information about Corporate Visions visit www.corporatevisions.com or call 775-831-1322 or 800-360-SELL.
SOURCE Corporate Visions, Inc.
More by this Source
Corporate Visions Continues Global Expansion With New China Office
Mar 05, 2014, 12:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.