Corporate Visions Offers Complimentary Insights Sessions for B2B Sales and Marketing Professionals at International Locations
Attendees Will Learn How to Ditch PowerPoint and Develop and Deliver Whiteboards to Differentiate Customer Conversations and Close More Business
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev., April 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Corporate Visions, Inc., the leading sales and marketing messaging company, today announced four complimentary "Whiteboarding on Purpose" executive insights sessions scheduled to occur across the U.S., Canada and Australia over the next two months. The sessions will explain the science behind the art of visual storytelling, and how whiteboarding, when done effectively, can set you apart from your competitors in the most critical moments of the buying cycle to close more deals.
During the sessions, the following topics will be discussed:
- Visual storytelling and brain science – a better way to stand out in executive conversations.
- Whiteboarding as an organizational discipline – instead of an accident.
- Whiteboarding development and delivery – what makes it good or bad.
Each session will consist of a keynote discussion that will also include a complimentary breakfast or lunch. All attendees will additionally receive a free copy of Whiteboard Selling: Empowering Sales with Visuals. Session dates and locations through May 2013 include:
- Cincinnati, Ohio – Wednesday, April 10, from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. at The Cincinnatian Hotel. To register, click here.
- Irvine, Calif. – Thursday, April 11, from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. at the Hyatt Regency. To register, click here.
- Washington, D.C. – Wednesday, May 15, from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. at the Sofitel Lafayette Square. To register, click here.
- Toronto, Canada – Thursday, May 16, from 10 a.m.-1 p.m. at the One King West Hotel. To register, click here.
- Melbourne, Australia – Friday, April 5, from 7:30-9:30 a.m. at the Novotel Melbourne on Collins. To register, click here.
For more information about the executive insights sessions, watch this brief introduction or visit the event website. To follow the sessions on Twitter, follow Corporate Visions at @CorpV and look for the hashtag #MessagingMatters.
About Corporate Visions, Inc.
Corporate Visions, Inc. helps global business-to-business companies create more sales opportunities, win more deals and increase sales profitability by improving the conversations salespeople have with customers. Companies engage Corporate Visions in three key areas:
- Developing differentiated messages that concentrate on customer needs
- Deploying tools that support critical steps in the buying cycle
- Delivering sales skills training that enables salespeople to create and capture more value
Corporate Visions helps clients such as ADP, Motorola, Philips and SAP align marketing and sales with a repeatable approach for creating and delivering winning customer conversations. For more information about Corporate Visions visit www.corporatevisions.com or call 775-831-1322 or 800-360-SELL.
SOURCE Corporate Visions, Inc.
More by this Source
Corporate Visions Acquires Executive Conversation
Nov 19, 2013, 10:00 ET
Corporate Visions Sponsors Aberdeen Group's Sales Enablement Research
Oct 22, 2013, 10:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.