LARKSPUR, Calif., Aug. 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Corporate Visions, Inc., the leading marketing and sales messaging, tools and training company, today announced a live webinar featuring Forrester Research, Inc., a global research and advisory firm, titled "Better B2B Conversations: Working Backwards to Get Marketing and Training Aligned." Guest speaker Forrester Principal Analyst Scott Santucci and Tim Riesterer, co-author of "Conversations That Win The Complex Sale" and chief strategy and marketing officer for Corporate Visions, will discuss the importance of aligning training and marketing teams to help salespeople close more deals. The webinar will take place on Wednesday, August 27, 2014, at 10 a.m. PT and will not be rebroadcast.
In order to have meaningful conversations with prospects, salespeople require the expertise of the training and marketing departments -- both of which must have aligned goals. However, in most organizations, training and marketing teams are siloed -- the former providing techniques and the latter focusing on messaging. This lack of collaboration leaves salespeople unequipped to close the volume and size of deals needed to drive company revenue. This webinar will help attendees:
- Determine if their messages, tools and training are complementary or conflicting.
- Learn how to align training and marketing teams to provide salespeople with the assets they need to close more, higher-value deals.
- Prepare salespeople for the three critical conversations they need to have across every stage of the buying cycle.
"A recent Corporate Visions survey found that only half of respondents feel adequately prepared to create new sales opportunities with the content and training provided to them by their organizations, and aligning training and marketing teams is the most effective way to empower your sales force," said Riesterer. "Providing sales teams with the collaborative resources they need to create, confirm and capture value throughout the buying cycle will help them hold more meaningful conversations with prospects, and, ultimately, close more deals. And, that's exactly what this webinar aims to help marketers, trainers and salespeople achieve."
For more information or to register for the live webinar, please visit: http://cvi.to/1rmuubh.
About Corporate Visions, Inc.
Corporate Visions is a leading marketing and sales messaging, tools, and skills company that helps global B2B companies create more sales opportunities, win more deals and increase sales profitability by improving the conversations salespeople have with customers. Companies engage Corporate Visions to help in three key areas:
- Developing compelling messages to break the status quo, differentiating their solution, justifying a purchase decision and protecting margins;
- Deploying that message through tools and visual stories to enable salespeople to engage multiple decision-makers across the buying cycle; and
- Delivering sales skills training that helps salespeople confidently use these messages and tools to create, elevate and capture more value in their customer conversations.
Corporate Visions helps clients such as ADP, Motorola, Philips, UPS, Cisco and others align marketing and sales with a repeatable approach for developing and delivering winning customer conversations. For more information about Corporate Visions, visit http://corporatevisions.com/ or call 415-464-4400 or 800-360-SELL.
SOURCE Corporate Visions, Inc.