Corporate Visions to Host Q4 Executive Insights Sessions for B2B Sales and Marketing Professionals Company Executives to Teach Salespeople and Marketers How to Break Through the Status Quo Barrier and Create More Business Opportunities
INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev., Oct. 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Corporate Visions, Inc., the leading sales and marketing messaging company, today announced that company executives Tim Riesterer, chief strategy and marketing officer, and Mike Miller, senior consultant, will be conducting four complimentary executive insights sessions over the next eight weeks in the U.S. and London. These sessions will discuss effective strategies for how companies can break through the status quo barrier by transforming their sales and marketing messages and conversations into compelling stories that create more opportunities, and ultimately win more business.
During the sessions, attendees will learn how to:
- Overcome the "no decision" trap by developing messages that create a buying vision for your prospects, and a sense of urgency for them to change and choose you
- Deploy those messages in marketing campaigns, collateral and field-ready sales tools that leverage visual storytelling techniques to tap into the decision-making part of your prospect's brain
- Turn your selling conversations and presentations into a differentiated client experience that sets you apart from your competitors
Each three-hour session will consist of a keynote discussion from 10 a.m. - 12 p.m., with a deeper dive discussion over lunch from 12 p.m. - 1 p.m. Session dates and locations include:
- Wednesday, October 24, 2012, at the Four Seasons Hotel in Palo Alto, Calif. To register, click here.
- Wednesday, November 7, 2012, at the Hyatt Regency in Phoenix, Ariz. To register, click here.
- Tuesday, November 20, 2012, at the Hyatt Regency – The Churchill Hotel in London. To register, click here.
- Tuesday, December 11, 2012, at the Hotel Sorella in Houston, Texas. To register, click here.
For more information about the executive insights sessions, watch this brief introduction from Tim Riesterer or visit the event website. To follow the sessions on Twitter, follow Corporate Visions at @CorpV and look for the hashtag #MessagingMatters.
About Corporate Visions, Inc.
Corporate Visions, Inc. helps global business-to-business companies create more sales opportunities, overcome the status quo, and win more deals by improving the conversations sales representatives have with customers. Companies engage Corporate Visions in three key areas:
- Developing differentiated messages that concentrate on customer needs;
- Deploying tools that support critical steps in the buying cycle and that salespeople will actually use; and
- Delivering sales skills training that teaches salespeople how to tell their story in a way that is impactful, engaging and memorable.
Corporate Visions helps clients such as ADP, Dell, Dow Jones, GE and Oracle align marketing and sales with a repeatable methodology for creating unified, sales-ready messages that lead to winning conversations with customers. For more information about Corporate Visions visit www.corporatevisions.com or call 775-831-1322 or 800-360-SELL.
SOURCE Corporate Visions, Inc.