"Flexography printing accounted for the largest market share"
The flexography printing segment acoounted for the largest market share in the next five years. The flexography printing is a quick and economical printing technique for printing on corrugated boxes. It helps to print images on uneven and rough substrates like corrugated boxes. Digital printing accounted for the second-largest market in 2015.
"Slotted boxes accounted for the largest market share"
The slotted boxes segment accounted for the largest market share in 2015 in the corrugated boxes market. Slotted boxes are ideal for shipping a variety of products such as cups, mugs, and books among others. Slotted boxes are environmental friendly, as they generate minimal waste during its manufacturing process. This factor attracts the consumers, thus making slotted boxes the largest segment.
"Asia-Pacific region to gain maximum traction during the forecast period"
The Asia-Pacific region is projected to be the largest and the fastest-growing market during the forecast period, followed by Europe, from 2016 to 2021. In Asia-Pacific, China is the largest consumer for corrugated boxes, followed by Japan. China with rising food & beverage, and home & personal cae goods will drive the corrugated boxes market. Japan with growing inclination toward convenient products will impact the corrugated boxes market in the Asia-Pacific region.
Breakdown of primaries
Primary interviews were conducted with a number of industry experts in order to collect data related to different aspects of corrugated boxes.
The distribution of primary interviews is as follows:
• By Company Type: Tier 1 – 43%, Tier 2 – 33%, Tier 3 – 24%
• By Designation: C level – 40%, Manager level – 35%, Others – 25%
• By Region: North America – 40%, Asia-Pacific – 25%, Europe – 20%, Rest of the World – 15%
The various suppliers of corrugated boxes and related products in the report are as follows:
1. Mondi Group -
2. DS Smith Plc -
3. Smurfit Kappa Group -
4. Inernational Paper Company -
5. WestRock Compnay -
6. Rengo Co. Ltd. -
7. Packaging Corporation of America -
8. KapStone Paper and Packaging Corporation -
9. Georgia Pacific LLC -
10. Cascades Inc. -
This report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the corrugated boxes market comprehensively and provides the closest approximation of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across the different verticals and regions.
2. This report will help stakeholders to understand the market and provide them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand their competitors and gain more insights into their position in the business.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03940171-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/corrugated-boxes-market-by-material---printing-ink---printing-technology---type-----global-forecast-to-2021-300292375.html