DALLAS, Nov. 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Cotton Patch Cafe is taking the work out of hosting a traditional holiday family feast with Homestyle for the Holidays featuring handmade, take-home turkey dinners with all the fixin's for any size group throughout the season.
Guests can order ahead and pick up savory, sliced, oven-roasted turkey with homemade dressing, gravy and cranberries to serve up to 10 people for just $59.99. Traditional sides, like garlic mashed potatoes, green beans, sweet potato casserole, macaroni and cheese and baked squash casserole are also available for an additional charge, along with starters like Potato Cheese Soup and House Salad with homemade croutons, and delicious desserts like country-style peach or blackberry cobbler and new homemade pecan pie with whipped cream and caramel drizzle.
"We think everyone deserves to relax and celebrate with family and friends over the holidays, so we're making it easy to serve up a delicious, traditional holiday spread, minus all the work," said Cotton Patch Cafe CEO Kathy Nelson. "Like everything at Cotton Patch Cafe, our homestyle holiday dinners are made by hand from scratch and are sure to please any size group."
Through Dec. 26, Cotton Patch will also celebrate the season with limited-time pricing on country classics and new holiday delights including:
- NY Strip: Premium steak grilled and seasoned to perfection, with a choice of two homestyle sides for just $15.49. Add shrimp for $3.
- New Crispy Mashed Potatoes: Homestyle mashed potatoes loaded with cheddar cheese, bacon, and green onions, breaded and fried for $3.99
- Pumpkin Crunch: A creamy pumpkin dessert with a crumbly pecan crunch topping, covered in a bourbon caramel sauce and finished with whipped cream for $3.99
- Texas Skillet Cornbread: Served warm in a cast-iron skillet with honey butter for $1.99
- Pecan Pie: A whole, traditional pie topped with whipped cream and caramel drizzle for $3.99
More information about the Cotton Patch menu and catering, which varies by location, is available at www.cottonpatch.com.
About Cotton Patch Cafe
Founded in Nacogdoches, Texas, in 1989, Dallas-based Cotton Patch Cafe is a Texas-inspired, homestyle restaurant serving Southern classics in 47 locations across Texas, Oklahoma and New Mexico. Cotton Patch is deeply committed to being a community partner in each town it calls home, and gives to many local organizations and charities in addition to being a major donor to Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children. Recently, Cotton Patch was named among the industry's most significant brands as part of NRN's Top 200 Chains. For more information, visit cottonpatch.com or follow Cotton Patch on Facebook and Instagram.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cotton-patch-cafe-offers-homestyle-for-the-holidays-300357487.html
SOURCE Cotton Patch Cafe