Countdown To The New Year In Denver - And Win A Mile High Dream Vacation
Winner Will Receive An Uber-Chic New Year's Weekend Package, Including Roundtrip Airfare, Four Seasons Accommodations, a Rockin' New Year's Eve Party and Much More
DENVER, Dec. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Let the countdown begin! VISIT DENVER, the Convention & Visitors Bureau, today announced A Mile High New Year's Countdown Giveaway, running on Facebook.com/VISITDENVER, (December 5-13), which will bring one lucky winner and a friend to Denver for an unforgettable New Year's Weekend. This year, Denver was ranked as one of the most popular U.S. destinations to spend New Year's Eve, according to Orbitz.com.
The Grand Prize includes:
- Two roundtrip flights to Denver on Southwest Airlines
- Two nights' accommodations at the luxurious Four Seasons Hotel Denver on December 30 and 31
- Dinner for two at EDGE Restaurant on December 30
- Two tickets to a pop-up speakeasy party called "Midnight at the Library," benefitting the S.O.U.L Foundation, in the historic McNichols Building on December 31
- Late-night dinner at the new Tom's Urban 24 on Larimer Square
- Two tickets to the Colorado Symphony's exquisite Hansel & Gretel on Dec. 30 at 2:30 p.m.
- Two VIP, skip-the-lines tickets to Becoming Van Gogh, the only-in-Denver exhibition at the Denver Art Museum
- Two tickets to the new Clyfford Still Museum
Entering is as easy as 3-2-1:
- Go to A Mile High New Year's Countdown Giveaway page: http://denv.co/nyecountdown
- "Like" VISIT DENVER
- Fill out the easy entry form and submit
Sharing increases your chance to win! After you submit your form, you'll be asked to share the link on your wall. Every time you have a friend that enters through your post, your name will receive five more entries into the contest.
Denver is the place to be to celebrate the holiday season! New Year's Eve in Denver includes two spectacular fireworks shows on the 16th Street Mall in the heart of downtown, live music, rockin' parties and much more.
Enjoy a holiday weekend excursion and take advantage of deals from some of Denver's best hotels, with rates starting as low as the "mile high" price of $52.80* (Denver is exactly 5,280 feet above sea level). Go to MileHighHolidays.com for more information.
*Rates are based on availability and subject to change. Additional restrictions may apply. Hotel rates valid through January 27, except New Year's Eve Packages. Rates starting at $52.80 are not valid on New Year's Eve.
About VISIT DENVER, The Convention & Visitors Bureau
Celebrating more than 100 years of promoting The Mile High City, VISIT DENVER is a nonprofit trade association that contracts with the City of Denver to market Denver as a convention and leisure destination, increasing economic development in the city, creating jobs and generating taxes. Tourism is the second largest industry in Denver, generating $3.3 billion in annual spending in 2011, while supporting nearly 50,000 jobs. Learn more about Denver on the VISITDENVER website and at TOURISMPAYSDENVER, on Twitter @iknowdenver and the VISIT DENVER Facebook page, or by phone at 800 2 DENVER.
With press or photo inquiries, please contact:
VISIT DENVER contacts:
Rich Grant - (303) 571-9450 or email@example.com
Debbie Park - (303) 571-9451 or firstname.lastname@example.org or @debdbie
Katie Converse - (303) 571-9418 or email@example.com or @colorado_kate
SOURCE VISIT DENVER, The Convention & Visitors Bureau