NEW YORK, Aug. 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Turkey
GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released its latest report, "CountryFocus: Healthcare, Regulatory and Reimbursement Landscape - Turkey". The report is an essential source of information on and analysis of the healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape in Turkey. It identifies the key trends in the country's healthcare market and provides insights into its demographic, regulatory, and reimbursement landscape and healthcare infrastructure. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights into the trends and segmentation of its pharmaceutical and medical device markets. It uses data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
Turkey's population stood at approximately 78.74 million in 2015, and is increasing due to a positive balance between the birth and the death rates, as well as longer life expetancy. The pharmaceutical market was estimated at $4.91 billion in 2015, and is expected to reach approximately $5.43 billion by 2020 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 2% due to health transformation Program. The medical devices market was estimated approximately $1.59 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $2.05 billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 4.2%.
The increase in Turkey's phamraceutical market can primarily be attribtued to -
- Improved medical access
- Decline in average price level of the pharmaceuticals
- Increase in the number of pharmaceutical companies
The report provides information on Turkey's healthcare, regulatory and reimbursement landscape, and includes -
- An overview of the pharmaceutical and medical devices markets, comprising size, segmentation and key drivers and barriers
- Profiles and SWOT analyses of the major players in the pharmaceutical and medical devices market. The major players covered for the pharmaceutical market are Abdi Ibrahim, Novartis, Pfizer, Sanofi and Bayer. The major players covered for the medical devices market are Baxter, Alcon, Essilor, Fresenius Medical Care and Johnson & Johnson Vision care
- An insightful review of the country's reimbursement and regulatory landscape, including details of the healthcare reimbursement process, regulatory agencies and approval processes for new drugs
- Detailed analysis of the political and economic environment, including economic indicators, demographics, and healthcare infrastructure and expenditure
- An overview of the opportunities for and challenges to growth in the healthcare market
Reasons to Buy
This report will enhance your decision-making capability by allowing you to -
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Turkey's healthcare market
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, reimbursement and regulatory policies, pharmaceutical market segments and companies likely to impact Turkey's healthcare market in the future
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and analyzing competitors' performance
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present the most opportunities for consolidation, investment and strategic partnership
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p02274682-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/countryfocus-healthcare-regulatory-and-reimbursement-landscape---turkey-300316552.html