Currently, building owners are being targeted to manage all risks of waterborne illnesses. Understanding where bacteria such as Legionella colonize, how it enters the water supply system, and the risks it poses to home and building owners as a result, is the basis for any prevention plan. This webinar will focus on and provide information for each of these related topics:
- The increasing threat of waterborne illnesses and its impact on building owners.
- Lessons learned from recent Legionella outbreaks.
- The public water supply system and how it can affect building owners.
- Seven steps of Legionella risk mitigation.
- Three steps of risk mitigation that a building owner's actions will directly impact.
- ASHRAE-188 Standard and CDC Building Water Management Toolkit.
If you are interested in participating, please register to receive up-to-date information and details about the webinar at http://bit.ly/2hrGsSB (link is case-sensitive so please enter exactly as written).
CONTACT: Greg Gordon, (516) 829-8374, firstname.lastname@example.org
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/countrys-leading-cooling-equipment-manufacturers-host-webinar-for-mitigating-the-risk-of-legionella-bacteria-300387947.html
SOURCE EVAPCO; Baltimore Aircoil Company; SPX Cooling Technologies