ATLANTA, April 18, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Noble Investment Group ("Noble") today announced the Courtyard by Marriott Chapel Hill has completed a comprehensive enhancement of the entire hotel. Located immediately adjacent to the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and UNC Health Care, the hotel substantially upgraded its product amenities and technology in all guest rooms, public areas and meeting spaces which will provide a significantly enhanced experience for its guests.
"We are thrilled to unveil the substantial upgrades to our award-winning hotel which will greatly enrich the overall experience for our guests visiting Chapel Hill," said Lisa Ganzzermiller, General Manager of the Courtyard by Marriott Chapel Hill.
The Courtyard by Marriott Chapel Hill features:
- 169 guestrooms and suites featuring modernized and stylish décor, natural light and large, expansive workspaces
- More than 1,800 square feet of flexible meeting and board room space
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet access
- A fully-equipped business center and fitness center with on-site jogging trail
- An outdoor patio & firepit area and an indoor pool & whirlpool
- New weekday local business shuttle service
- A Bistro café offering both breakfast & dinner options and an evening bar, as well as a 24/7 grab & go market
- Brand new lobby features media pods with cable television, a Boarding Pass Station, and an interactive GO Board for all news, sports, and local information
For more information or to make reservations, please visit marriott.com/courtyard or call the hotel directly at 919.883.0700.
About Noble Investment Group
Since 1993, Noble has specialized in making value-added, opportunistic and income investments in upscale select service and extended-stay hotels affiliated with Marriott, Hyatt, Hilton and Intercontinental. Through its private equity real estate funds, Noble has invested more than $3 billion in communities throughout the United States, creating thousands of jobs. As a fiduciary to state pensions, university endowments and foundations, Noble's endeavors help to preserve and grow our limited partners' capital which provides retirement benefits for millions of our country's teachers, policemen and firefighters as well as financial resources for students to attend college. For more information, please visit nobleinvestment.com.
About Courtyard by Marriott
Courtyard by Marriott offers a refreshing environment that helps guests stay connected, productive and balanced. Intuitive services and design accommodate guests' needs for choice and control. With over 1,000 locations in over 40 destinations, Courtyard hotels participate in the award-winning Marriott Rewards® frequent travel program that allows members to earn hotel points or airline miles for every dollar spent during each stay.
For more information or reservations, call the Courtyard toll-free number at 800-321-2211, visit courtyard.marriott.com, or engage with us on Facebook.com/Courtyard, Twitter.com/CourtyardHotels or Instagram.com/CourtyardHotels.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/courtyard-by-marriott-chapel-hill-completes-comprehensive-enhancements-300440840.html
SOURCE Noble Investment Group