CHICAGO, April 26, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for AAL, CAT, FB, KO, and WFC.
To see the high-return covered-call trades uncovered by InvestorsObserver's analysts, read the InvestorsObserver's PriceWatch Alert by selecting the corresponding link.
- AAL: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=aal&prnumber=42620170
- CAT: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=CAT&prnumber=42620170
- FB: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=fb&prnumber=42620170
- KO: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=KO&prnumber=42620170
- WFC: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=WFC&prnumber=42620170
(Note: You may have to copy this link into your browser then press the [ENTER] key.)
InvestorsObserver's PriceWatch Alerts contain all the information needed to evaluate a new covered call, and/or a diagonal spread on the underlying stock. Each report has detailed explanations of the possible outcomes and risks for each trade, as well as an easy-to-read table that gives all the relevant metrics at a single glance.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/covered-call-reports-for-american-airlines-caterpillar-inc-facebook-coca-cola-and-wells-fargo--co-include-trade-ideas-that-offer-returns-of-21-or-more-300446114.html