CHICAGO, Sept. 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for BMY, CXW, FSLR, PYPL, and WBA.
To see the high-return covered-call trades uncovered by InvestorsObserver's analysts, read the InvestorsObserver's PriceWatch Alert by selecting the corresponding link.
- BMY: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=BMY&prnumber=92320161
- CXW: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=CXW&prnumber=92320161
- FSLR: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=FSLR&prnumber=92320161
- PYPL: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=PYPL&prnumber=92320161
- WBA: http://www.investorsobserver.com/pr/?stocksymbol=WBA&prnumber=92320161
(Note: You may have to copy this link into your browser then press the [ENTER] key.)
InvestorsObserver's PriceWatch Alerts contain all the information needed to evaluate a new covered call, and/or a diagonal spread on the underlying stock. Each report has detailed explanations of the possible outcomes and risks for each trade, as well as an easy-to-read table that gives all the relevant metrics at a single glance.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/covered-call-reports-for-bristol-myers-squibb-first-solar-corrections-corporation-of-america-paypal-holdings-inc-and-walgreens-boots-alliance-include-trade-ideas-that-offer-returns-of-20-or-more-300333216.html