ATLANTA, June 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Cox Communications today announced that its customers will have unprecedented access to the 2014 FIFA World Cup™ on multiple platforms from ABC, ESPN and Univision. Cox Advanced TV customers will have access to all 64 matches live and in HD for the international soccer tournament, scheduled for June 12 through July 13 in Brazil. In addition to live TV coverage on ABC, ESPN and Univision networks and On Demand content, customers will have mobile viewing options with network apps. Matches will be telecast and available in English, Spanish, Portuguese and Korean.
- All 64 matches live on ABC, ESPN and ESPN2
- Live streaming of all 64 matches online at WatchESPN.com, on smartphones and tablets via the WatchESPN app, and through Xbox, Apple TV, Roku and Amazon Fire TV
- Portuguese language coverage on ESPN Deportes and ESPN3
- Korean language coverage for select matches on ESPN3
- ESPN3 surround alternate camera feeds for all 64 matches including tactical cams and real-time highlight reels
- All 64 matches live
- Live streaming of all 64 matches online at Univision.com, on smartphones and tablets via the Univision Deportes app, and through Xbox1
- Exclusive Spanish language coverage on Univision, Unimas and Univision Deportes
- Digital platform coverage on Univision.com and the Univision Deportes app
The 2014 FIFA World Cup™ will be available to Cox customers through their:
- Television: All 64 matches will be televised in their entirety across multiple television networks – ABC, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN Deportes, Univision, Unimas and Univision Deportes.
- Computer: Cox customers with access to the above networks on their TV will also be able to watch the games live online by going to www.cox.com/watch and using their Cox User ID and Password to sign in.
- Tablet/Smart phone: Cox customers with access to participating networks on their TV will be able to watch the matches live via the WatchESPN or Univision Deportes app. The app is available on Android, Apple or Amazon Kindle Fire smartphones and tablets.
- Cox solutions store: Cox customers can bring their smartphone, tablet or laptop to a local retail location and get assistance downloading the WatchESPN or Univision Deportes app or accessing online at WatchESPN.com or Univision.com.
- Cable WiFi: Cox High Speed Internet customers with Preferred or higher can stream matches free using CoxWiFi or CableWiFi with a network of more than 250,000 hotspots nationwide. At home, customers can access the Cox network on their WiFi-enabled devices. On the go, customers can access the CableWiFi network and log in using their Cox User ID and password. Visit www.cox.com/hotspots for more details.
SOURCE Cox Communications