Craneware Renews HFMA Peer Reviewed Designation
CHICAGO and ATLANTA, April 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA) today announced that, following rigorous review, Craneware, Inc., a market leader in automated revenue integrity solutions, has once again met the "Peer Reviewed by HFMA®" standard. HFMA recently reviewed Craneware as part of the evaluation process necessary to maintain Craneware Revenue Integrity Solutions'® HFMA Peer Reviewed designation.
Craneware Revenue Integrity Solutions span four product families: Audit & Revenue Recovery, Revenue Cycle, Supply Management, and Access Management & Strategic Pricing. Within those four product families are the recently reviewed and Peer Review designated products:
- Chargemaster Toolkit® controls the chargemaster management process and optimize legitimate reimbursement, capture lost revenue, and promote compliance through continuous updates of regulations.
- Chargemaster Corporate Toolkit® standardizes, manages and integrates corporate- and facility-level chargemaster files across a multi-site hospital system.
- Bill Analyzer is software for improving charge capture processes by identifying lost revenue and categorizing areas of risk resulting in cleaner, more compliant claims.
- Online Reference Toolkit ® is a browser-based reference tool supporting inquiries from clinical, ancillary, support and financial personnel. This tool features electronic resources for medical necessity, compliance and other coding references.
- Interface Scripting Module is a customized scripting tool to automatically transfer updated chargemaster information from Chargemaster Toolkit info any hospital financial system.
"The HFMA Peer-Reviewed process is one of the most highly regarded and valued resources for healthcare finance leaders," stated Craneware CEO, Keith Neilson. "The fact that our solutions have met HFMA's rigorous, 11-step review process substantiates Craneware's commitment to fulfilling our clients' revenue integrity needs. Earning this status for the tenth year in a row is a clear testament to the overall effectiveness, quality, and value of our solutions."
HFMA's Peer Review process is designed to provide healthcare financial managers with an objective third-party evaluation of products and services used in the healthcare workplace. The rigorous, 11-step process includes a panel review made up of current customers, prospects who have not made a purchase, and industry experts. Peer Review status of the product or service and its performance claims are based on effectiveness, quality and usability, price, value, and customer and technical support.
"We're pleased to have Craneware renew their HFMA Peer Reviewed designation," says HFMA President and CEO Joseph J. Fifer, FHFMA, CPA. "The HFMA Peer Review process assures our members, through a rigorous evaluation, that the reviewed product or service meets an objective third-party evaluation that assesses overall effectiveness, quality, and value."
The Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA) provides the resources healthcare organizations need to achieve sound fiscal health in order to provide excellent patient care. With more than 39,000 members, HFMA is the nation's leading membership organization of healthcare finance executives and leaders. HFMA helps its members achieve results by providing education, analysis, and guidance, and creating practical tools and solutions that optimize financial management. The organization is a respected and innovative thought leader on top trends and challenges facing the healthcare finance industry. From addressing capital access to improved patient care to technology advancement, HFMA is the indispensable resource for healthcare finance. hfma.org
Craneware is the leader in automated revenue integrity solutions that improve financial performance for healthcare organizations. Craneware's market-driven, SaaS solutions help hospitals and other healthcare providers more effectively price, charge, and code for patient care services and supplies. This helps customers optimize reimbursement, increase operational efficiency, minimize compliance risk, and retain more earned revenue. By partnering with Craneware, clients achieve the visibility required to identify, address and prevent revenue leakage. craneware.com
SOURCE Craneware, Inc.