SALT LAKE CITY, March 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The Luna is powered by MESHNET network technology, with multi-point connectivity that can support up to 32 units to create a highly stable wireless audio network. Wireless audio, meet the connected home.
The Luna delivers incredible, full-bodied sound with an independent high frequency horn and a full-range speaker. The centerpiece of the design is the Luna Eye, a groundbreaking design that harnesses an AWU smart electric telescopic system and adjustable color kit that lets you set the lighting to match the user's listening experience.
Crafted with aircraft grade-aluminum and shaped in a perfect palm-sized sphere, Luna's phenomenal sound is attributable to a 2-inch full-range NdFeB speaker, which creates less distortion and a more linear magnetic path. Thanks to the independent high frequency horn, Luna is balanced and smooth in all frequency ranges which makes the music both naturally pleasant and distinctly more layered.
"What makes Luna revolutionary is that it combines wireless portability with support for multiple units," said crazybaby Founder and Lead Designer Allen Zhang. "With the crazybaby+ App, Luna's excellent multi-room support allows the average user to build an audio network and control station that is customized to their needs, without the use of wires or the need for special installation."
The Luna by crazybaby Kickstarter campaign will launch soon.
Additional features of the Luna system:
- Luna Eye: front light with adjustable Hue and saturation to spice the space up
- Excellent HiFi sound powered by a 10W 1" NdFeB high frequency horn and a 10W 2" NdFeB full -range driver, a huge breakthrough in such a compact sphere wireless speaker.
- Multiple Luna can be easily paired to build a 2.0 system for Stereo, 4.0 system for party, and even 32 units for a connected home audio solution.
- Powered by MESHNET network technology, the multi-room connectivity can be expanded up to 32 rooms with an highly reliable and stable wireless network, proprietary to crazybaby.
- AWU (Auto-Wake Up) feature : powered by smart electric telescopic system, Luna Eye automatically emerges when Luna is powered on.
- Futuristic and flawless spherical body made of aircraft-grade aluminum, created using cutting-edge CNC cold forging and three-dimensional stretch-bending technology.
- Smart device for connected home: Luna detects your arrival and welcomes you home.
- crazybaby App
- Color Wheel & Saturation Change
- Home Detection Auto Wake Up
- Wake Up with Favorite Songs
- Customized Music Schedule
- Multi room Group Control
- WiFi - Bluetooth Easy Switch
At crazybaby, we design with the future in mind. We are a group of geeky industrial designers, engineering veterans and acoustic experts. We formed crazybaby in 2014 because we wanted to shake up the audio industry with truly innovative devices. We are based in Shenzhen, China and maintain a distribution center in Salt Lake City, Utah. The crazybaby team has decades of collective experience in acoustic engineering, along with expertise in industrial design, software, supply chain, manufacturing and branding.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/crazybaby-shoots-for-the-moon-with-luna---worlds-first-telescopic-wireless-speaker-300228782.html