LOS ANGELES, Sept. 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Thailand's leading beer brand, Chang presents the first-ever Chang Sensory Trails – a multi-sensorial playground to create new memories around Thai iconic flavors. Uniting Thai food lovers from around the world, the festival launched in Singapore a few weeks ago and will make its way to the US. The US Festival is set for Friday, September 23rd from 3 – 11pm at The Victorian in Santa Monica, California, and will prove to be an exciting festival that brings together 6 of LA's finest Thai restaurants, art and music.
Celebrity chef and Thai Culinary Ambassador*, Jet Tila, is set to take intrepid festival-goers on a culinary journey where the food experiences are all curated and brought to life based on his own personal memories. Behind every dish at Chang Sensory Trails is a story inspired by seminal moments in Jet's life and as an extension of this celebration of memorable moments, festival-goers can look forward to building new memories around Thai iconic flavors with friends, and with Chang.
What Not To Miss:
Tantalize your taste buds with some of the nation's best
Some of LA's finest Thai restaurants are joining Jet to cook up a storm at Chang Sensory Trails. These are the signature dishes of restaurants. Come savor the fresh and bold flavors of your favorite Thai dishes from a stellar selection of restaurants:
- Tuk Tuk with Kanom Krok, a well-loved Thai coconut pudding
- Gala Thai (Noho) with Garlic Lamb Chops
- Siamese Garden with Panang Ribs
- Chadaka will serve Khao Soi, a curry noodle chicken soup
- Chao Krung with homemade Issan Sausage
- Same Same with Nam Sod Kao Tod, a crispy rice salad with ground pork
Win a seat at the exclusive Chef's Table
An exclusive menu and VIP experience, specially designed by Jet Tida, awaits at the Chef's Table. Using only the finest ingredients, Jet looks to wow festival-goers with his own expressions of iconic Thai dishes with these off-the-menu items:
- Mieng Kum - Stuffed betel leaf with palm sugar jam
- Nam Prik Ong - Pork chili dip, tiny carrots, long beans, sticky rice and chicharrón
- Yum Som O - Grapefruit crispy rice salad with shrimp
- Khao Soi Noodles – Northern Thai curry noodles with braised beef and curry leaf
- Khao Klook Kapi - Shrimp paste fried rice with garnishes
- Pad Thai Kon Kaen - A slightly spicier version with crabmeat and garlic chives
For a chance to win this bespoke Chef's Table experience and enjoy a more intimate interaction with the celebrity chef, consumers will need to pick up a Chang Beer Sensory Trails Passport at participating restaurants (or download a print-at-home version at http://bit.ly/ChangSensoryTrailsPassport) and follow the below steps:
- Visit any of the participating restaurants listed in this Passport before September 21, 2016
- To get 20% off your meal, order a featured dish from the Passport AND a Chang Beer
- "Check-in" to the restaurant on Foursquare, Facebook or Yelp. Show the "check-in" to your server to receive the 20% discount
- Make sure your server stamps your Passport!
- After you receive at least TWO stamps in your Passport from two participating restaurants, e-mail photos of your stamped pages with your name and birthdate to IBHLUSA@interbevgroup.com
Submissions must be sent by September 21, 2016 at 11pm PST
Ten (10) winners will be selected to receive two tickets each for Jet Tila's VIP Chef's Table tasting menu dinner on September 23rd at The Victorian in Santa Monica.
The ultimate multi-sensory experience…
Chang Sensory Trails kicks off in style with DJ Valida and some of the country's hottest up-and-coming DJs that will be taking the stage to perform boisterous live sets to get the crowd dancing.
Festival-goers can also expect some live spray-painting art installations by incredibly talented graffiti artist Mambo, who will be creating a Chang Sensory Trails inspired mural throughout the course of the night.
…of place and taste
The festival is set to take place at The Victorian in Santa Monica, which is known for its famous boutiques and bistros, ocean view resorts and powder-sand beaches. Tucked inside Heritage Square on Main Street, The Victorian's pale yellow shingled mansion lends a turn-of-the-century gentility to the lively seaside town. The unexpected juxtaposition of old-fashioned glamour in a contemporary coastal milieu makes us a delightfully intriguing venue for festival-goers.
From live music, art, delicious food and drinks, Chang Sensory Trails has all the ingredients needed for an entertaining Friday. Come join us to relish new memorable moments together with friends and Chang Beer.
Join the celebrations at
- Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/changbeer/
- Instagram @ChangBeerUSA
- Official hastags #ChangSensoryTrails and #ChangBeer
- For high-res images of Chang Sensory Trails, please visit https://www.dropbox.com/sh/38sykshj2wphzv4/AABVzOJEqDwgSzwnaOLuGR2xa?dl=0
For more information or images, please contact:
About Chang Beer
Chang Beer was first introduced in Thailand in 1995, and within three years it had already captured over 50% of the Thai market. Chang Beer is a well-balanced and full-bodied lager with a complex aroma and a crisp, smooth and incredibly refreshing taste.
Chang uses deep-well water to achieve the perfect mineral composition to brew its lager, water so pure it is also bottled and sold in Thailand as mineral water.
Chang is synonymous with the taste of Thailand for many of its international fans. It is also well-known as the long-term sponsor of Everton Football Club.
*Jet Tila has been appointed the first Culinary Ambassador of Thai Cuisine by the Royal Thai Consul General in Los Angeles in 2013.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/create-fresh-memories-with-your-favorite-thai-flavors-at-chang-sensory-trails-300325448.html
SOURCE Chang Beer